Chapter 11: Introducing Black Panther and Storm

T'Challa and I made our way to an apartment building in Bucharest waiting for our guy to come out but it seems that we are no the only ones waiting for him either. Captain America is here and so is some guy in the sky as well as a GSG-9 soldiers.

"Wait for my call. And stay hidden. Im going in." T'Challa tells me as he walks off.

...................................................

I been waiting for no longer than 10 minutes until T'Challa tells me in through the ear piece to meet him near the closest highway. I see the guy we are after jump in and I start running. Then I see T'Challa jump down as well and a few moments later I see Captain America jump down and I jump in right after him.

I ran and chased after Captain America as he chased after my husband who was chasing after his fathers killer.

Captain America gets a officer to get out of a car and he gets in himself. I catch up to him and swing on the back of the car. He looks back and sees me and he tries to shake me off of the car but it doesn't work and eventually he gives up and tries to keep up with T'Challa and that other guy. 

As we are riding to get closer to the guy we rode past  T'Challa and he looked up at me and I grabbed him to get on the back of the car with me. I guess Captain America got really frustrated because he started to swerve the car again now that  T'challa was on here with me.

Now more police are down in the highway with us trying to stop us. They try to surround us but we just go in-between the highway to try to lose them. 

A motorbike speeds towards the guy T'Challa was chasing and then he grabs the handlebar and spins the bike around in mid air, throwing the rider off. That was the coolest thing I've ever seen and it happened so fast.

We were just riding and chasing after him for a moment until the bird man from earlier came down and tried to get us from the car. I looked at  T'Challa and he was still trying to get the guy before it was to late. He jumped and climbed on top of the car and made a jump for it onto the guy and the motorcycle. They go at it for a minute but the guy threw T'Challa off and we were moving so fast that I couldn't get him in time.

I look back to see that he caught onto the bird man. They got farther than I did with this car. I then saw something blue fly into the air making cement from the bridge fall off. Next thing you know, Captain America lost control of the car and it turned sideways. We both got off the car running from it because it was still rolling from the lost of control that just happened. 

I tried to catch up with him before he could reach T'Challa but I was too late. He ran into T'Challa  and pushed him off the guy. By the time I made my way to them the fight was over. We were surrounded by police. I stood by T'Challa as we all stared at each other.

Then some black metal suit came down and aimed at us.

"Stand down,NOW!" it says looking between all of us. Is it a man in there? I really need to travel and get out more.

I look around to see that we had almost 50 guns aimed at us. I held onto T'Challa arm while I had a hard time taking all of this in at once. T'Challa looks down at me then looks around to see what I am looking at. Then he looks back down at me.

"Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal." The metal thing says while looking at Captain America.

GSG-9 soldiers then came closer with their guns and I held onto  T'Challa tighter. They went for the guy  T'Challa was chasing first and then the bird man guy cam out from the high way surrendering and Captain America surrenders. I look up at  T'Challa and he looks down at me and slightly nods his head and we surrender as well. He puts his claws aways and I already knew he was going to take his mask off and I did as well.

We looked at each other right when we took them of and back to the people in front of us. Some of the soldiers backed of a little bit due to who we are and that we are royalty.

"Your Highnesses"The machine thing said and I almost attacked it until  T'Challa pulled me back.

This should be interesting.