isahluko 25: What are you Hiding?

The next day we were still in South Korea. Right now we are staying undercover and we have Klaue.

T'challa and I put him in a room with 2 way glass and we were standing there watching him

"I can see you." He says blowing kisses at us.

"So this is a big mess huh? Im thinking we can go good cop, bad cop

"So this is a big mess huh? Im thinking we can go good cop, bad cop."

"We cannot let him talk to Klaue alone." Okoye says to T'challa and I in Xhosa.

We all look at Ross up and down.

"Better let him talk to Klaue alone five minutes than to make a scene here." He says back Xhosa.

"After your questioning we will take him back to Wakanda with us." I say to Ross.

"Wait, What. I like you a lot but he is in my custody now, he is not going anywhere." He gets closer to us. "Listen, Im doing you all a favor by letting you even be in here." He says hitting T'challa. Okoye and I look at Ross like he is crazy.

"If he touches you again, Im going to impale him to this desk." Okoye tells T'challa.

"Then I will kill him myself with Klaue's electronic hand." I say in Xhosa as well.
T'Challa And Okoye look down at me for a moment.

"Your sick." Okoye says to me with a slight laugh.

"Does she speak english?" Ross asks looking at me referring to Okoye.

"When she wants to." Okoye says walking away with a smile. I look at Ross and chuckle at Okoye's actions.

"Im going in and when Im done, you guys are going up." He says about to walk away

"I advice you to stop talking to us as if we are below you." I walk closer to his face to scare you. "I don't care where you are from or what you do but you do not talk to my husband and I in the manner that you are doing now." I say backing up to where I was originally standing.

Ross then starts to go in the room.

"Agent Ross?" T'challa says calling him back.

"Yeah?"

"I do appreciate your help."

"You see that." Ross says looking at me "Your welcome." He then walks away.

"Jamila...Play nice."

"Ah, Americans" I say giggling.

We stood back and listed to Ross interviewing Klaue. He starts to talk about how he only stole small pieces of it and we have a mountain full of it.

Ross leaves and walks out toward T'Challa and I.

"Your father told UN that Klaue stole all the vibrianum you had and he is telling me that you had more." Ross asks.

"And you are believing an armed stealer strapped to a chair." I say with attitude.

"How much more are you hiding?"

Nakia then come in the room. She was trying to tell us that something was happening outside. We look over and the wall near Klaue exploded and people started to fire their guns.

I was about to get hit with a bullet until Ross jumped in front of me. T'challa leaves for a few moments and he comes running back in.

"He took a bullet for me. I don't think he will make it here." I flip Ross on his side and show T'Challa the wound. "It hit his spine."

He looks at me in relief that I am ok. "Give me your bead." I gave it to him and he put it in his skin.

"This will stabilize him for now. Give him to us." He says looking at Nakia. "We can save him." I look back at her and see a smile on her face.

"Lets go home." I say with a grin