Chapter 16: Let Them Try

T'Challa and I put Zemo into holding with Ross and we turned home to Wakanda with guest.

We are currently in the medical facility with Steve and Bucky.

" You sure about this?" Steve asks Bucky.

"I can't trust my own mind. So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head I think going back under is the best thing, ...for everybody." He then goes back into the tube and I close it and look at Steve and smile.

"He did the right thing Mr.Rogers."

"He always does when he is himself

"He always does when he is himself." He says smiling as we walk over to a window and I get T'Challa to come with me to try to comfort him.

"Thank you for this." Steve tells T'Challa. T'Challa  smiles at him and then lookout the window.

"Your friend and my father, they were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace..."He says as he looks at me and kisses my forehead.

"You know, If they find out he's here... they'll come for him."Steve says in a serious tone

I laugh at his comment.

"What?" Steve looks between T'Challa and I looking for whats so funny with them wanting to come for him.

"Let them try."

And with that we've been back on our daily schedule. T'Challa and I are now stronger than ever, ever since we came back from Vienna. Mama is doing fine and is still on the farm selling food. Zatia and I go in and out of touch. Everytime I call, she always says that she is too "busy". Since when has Zatia ever been busy? I think this Erik guy has changed her.  Shuri is making new tech and adding new designs to T'Challa and I new suit. Ramonda is trying to push through and stay strong after the lost of her husband. She has passed the crow down to me and now I am the officially Queen of Wakanda.

 She has passed the crow down to me and now I am the officially Queen of Wakanda