01

It's cold

It's cold.

Jimin has decided it was stupid of him to walk to work this afternoon. Not only were the streets crawling with hoodlums but it was also Late November meaning it was forty-three degrees outside. He should've hitched a ride with Taehyung, after all, they were going to the same place.

However, Taehyung took far too long to get ready and Jimin wasn't about to be late when his job was hanging by a thread.

Jimin knew that he had to be responsible; he needed this job, it was his only source of income. Besides the job wasn't so bad aside from getting hit on by the drunkards and fuckboys that occupied his bar. There were several bars in the nightclub that he and Taehyung worked at but his and Tae's always seemed to be full.

They were attractive boys after all. Their beauty along with their charms drew crowds to them consisting of men and women alike.

It was no surprise to Jimin though. After all, he and his friend had been told countless times they were attractive. Not that they needed to be told. He wasn't blind.

A brisk wind made its way over Jimin, ruffling his charcoal black hair and waving his scarf, causing Jimin to pause a minute to collect his surroundings.

It was beautiful outside, with the autumnal sun seeming to shine as bright as it could before it set eventually later in the evening. Jimin never saw the sunset these days. He was far too busy, struggling to keep a roof over his head. Taehyung offered to take him in. Taehyung wasn't doing financially well himself, but he was better off than Jimin with his "side job". Jimin never really got an answer when he asked about this "side job".

Another breeze settled on Jimin. Damn, it was cold. He should've grabbed a thicker coat. Alas, for now, he would have to make do with hugging his arms tightly around his body trying to add extra warmth to the thin white button up he was wearing. He didn't want to be too flashy with his uniform or he would surely be scolded, so he wore only a leather jacket along with suspenders and the various rally pins decoration his chest.

He heard a distant whistle from a man behind him and turned to see a slightly older man blatantly checking out his ass. He glared openly at the man and turned back, his head held high. He also made sure to sway his hips a bit more.

So he liked the attention. Sue him.

He couldn't even blame the man, even if he was being perverse and slightly disrespectful. Jimin knew how good his perky butt looked in the tight red dress pants. Though it could be uncomfortable.

You know what they say, pain is beauty.

Jimin grimaced sourly as he reached into the arms of his leather jacket and tugged down the sleeves of his button up. He huffed and stopped at the crosswalk in front of the club.

The entire outfit was too tight and hugged his body, showing off his biceps. But this was their uniform, and even if it was one of the most uncomfortable things Jimin has ever had the displeasure of wearing, he must endure.