06

"Seoul Police! Put your hands up!"

They turned and growled at the sight of him and the biggest of them just smirked.

Jungkook smiled wildly at them.

His blood was pumping; adrenaline shooting through his veins. He felt like nothing could stop him.

"What're you doing out so late, kid? You should be in bed, yeah?" The largest man, Jungkook would call him biggie, mocked Jungkook. He leaned forward and rested his weight on his knees, speaking in a way one would to a small child.

Jungkook blushed angrily.

"I am a g-grown man! A-And I am a police officer! Officer Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook

squeaked before blushing brighter when his voice cracked out of embarrassment. That always happened when he was upset.

He reached to his lapel to find his badge was not there.

Where the hell was his badge when he needed it?!

The man smiled broadly while laughing mockingly at the 'officer', before eventually calming down and having a revelation.

"You're a pretty one aren't you, Junhyuk?" He said rubbing his stubbled chin.

"It's Jungkook. Officer Jungkook." He spoke firmly, he was becoming agitated that these men didn't seem to be phased by the fact that he was a policeman. "And you are under arrest!" Jungkook puffed his chest out, trying to appear more intimidating than these men.

The men looked at each other for a moment before the smaller two grimaced and Biggie stalked up to Jungkook until they were chest to chest.

"It's three against one, pretty boy." He snarled deeply, barring his teeth to Jungkook in an ugly smirk. "And you ain't gonna win. So why don't you come with us, huh?

"I don't think so." He reaches to his belt for his gun.

His gun

is on his uniform.

He visibly paled and chuckled nervously, looking back up at the man.

"What's the matter, Officer? Cat got your tongue?" Biggie grinned viciously and a bit crazed, while the men behind him watched. They were amused by how quick the boy's confidence had drained.

"N-no." A rustling in his proximity caught Jungkook's attention. He spotted a moving trash can and he smirked knowingly. "No. But one's got yours~" Jungkook said.

"What?" Biggie pulled a confused face.

Jungkook reaches into a trash can and opened it. He reached in and extracted a large black cat before he threw it towards the men.

It landed on Biggie's face.

He screamed and threw the cat to the ground. Said cat screeched in anger and hissed before running off, wanting nothing to do with this.