14

Yoongi awoke in silk sheets, pink wallpaper decorated with red roses surrounding him

Yoongi awoke in silk sheets, pink wallpaper decorated with red roses surrounding him. He sat up from the feeling over a cloud-soft pillow that felt wonderful against his skin, engulfing his head and took in his surroundings, finding no familiar grounds. Although he felt no reason to panic.

The room had an aura of calm; safety.

He threw the plush duvet over his legs and put his feet on the hardwood floor, shivering slightly from its chilliness but he stood up regardless. He walked to the nearest window, that nearly reached the ceiling and squinted at the light that flared over his eyes.

Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn, allowing daylight to enter while rendering Yoongi speechless with the heart-stopping view of trees and lake below. He could tell her was a full two stories up.

He stepped back from the window and walked slowly backward. He looked at his own hands and body. He was wearing the soft tight white shorts he had on before, but with a large white long sleeved shirt that comes down to his thighs.

"Where the hell am I?"

"You're in my home." A low feminine voice said clearly.

Yoongi almost tripped over his own feet as he spun around, startled to see a woman standing at her doorway. He looked her appearance in and blushed, feeling the blood rush to his face.

"Were...were you watching me?"

The woman smiled slightly and calmly, crossing her hands over her legs. "Of course not. This intercom right here," she pointed to a thermostat looking machine attached to the wall. "Has a motion sensor and camera. It alerted me when you started to wake up and I came to lead you down for breakfast. I didn't mean to startle you.

Yoongi grimaced as the woman unabashedly looked him up and down, scanning his body with something like a guarded sadness in her eyes. "Have you showered?" she asked. "You can go ahead and shower and get ready to come downstairs for me to explain what's happening to you. I'm sure you have questions."

Yoongi stares at her in apprehension. "Wha-what?" She smiles and gestured with a gentle hand toward the bathroom. Yoongi's eyes never left her as he looked between the bathroom and her eyes.

Laughing at him, she scratched her heart with her hand. "Go on," she spoke softly and slowly as if speaking to a child. "All the others are downstairs eating already. You are a late riser. Is that what they call it?"

Yoongi made a face at her and remained silent.

She ignored his face and shrugged, smiling beautifully. "Oh well, you should get to the shower, baby. Or the younger one will eat all the food! He stuffed his face the moment a plate was set in front of him!"

She seemed to be having a conversation with herself.

With one finally shoo from the mysterious woman and directions to where to find towels, she began to take her leave.