26

"Ow! Yoongi- ah! You're rubbing too hard!"

"No, I'm not." Yoongi grimaced and held Jin's face where he wanted with a firm grip of his cheeks. "You're just a pansy."

"You're gonna ruin my perfect skin..." Jin whined, sniffling melodramatically. "My poor handsome face..."

The petite pink-haired boy huffed at his hyung and threw down his sponge. "Stop being a baby! I'm almost done!"

Jin whined loudly and scrambled his arms, ready to throw a tantrum. "I only have half an hour left!"

Namjoon dropped his sailor moon dolls and rushed to his hyung's side before Yoongi could yell at him.

Which Namjoon could tell by Yoongi's red face was getting more and more likely to happen.

"Hyungie, please sit still for Yoonie... He's just trying to help..." Namjoon slid his hand into Jin's palm and kissed his arms. "You look so pretty hyung, Mama's gonna love it!"

Jin whined and played with his undershirt. "I hope so..." He looked up and huffed with determination, "How could she not, of course? I am her Prince." Sparkles jumped from his face as Namjoon and Yoongi both resisted strong urges to facepalm.

After Yoongi had applied all the makeup he had intended to, he directed Jin immediately to the closet.

"But I haven't seen the look! Just let me look in the mirror!"

Yoongi stopped and furrowed his eyebrows, "What? Do you not trust me?"

"N-no! That's not it! I- I just-!" Jin backpedaled.

"Good, because it's almost 6:30 and you're not dressed."

Namjoon rushes over at that moment and brought his two hangers. A matte pink button-up shirt and skinny black dress slacks. "Time to get dressed, Jinnie! And then we'll pick out accessories!"

Yoongi grabbed the clothes and gave them to Jin and then captured Namjoon's wrist in his hands. "Actually, no," He picked up all 3 of Namjoon's dolls in one hand. "Since you were being uncooperative, you have to do the rest yourself. Besides, we have to go now."

"You do?"

"We do?" Namjoon asked, only to be elbowed by Yoongi in response. "Yes. We do."

Namjoon stares at him for a minute with large eyes filled with confusion and then suddenly understanding. "O- oh! Right, w- we do!"