02

"You boys know why you're here, correct?" Their manager, Hitman Bang PD asked or more stated after what felt like hours of intimidating silence to Jimin

"You boys know why you're here, correct?" Their manager, Hitman Bang PD asked or more stated after what felt like hours of intimidating silence to Jimin. Jimin gulped and nodded slowly. His palms and forehead were sweating, and he visibly fidgeted.

Please don't fire me. Please don't fire me.

"Yes, si-" Jimin was interrupted by Taehyung who looked as if he was just ready to get this over with.

"No, I don't know why I'm here. What kind of question is that, anyway?" Taehyung glared at PD-nim. He hated this office. It smelled like beer and cheap weed. It was a upper class club for the famous and wealthy but it was still pretty sleazy overall.

"Come on, PD-nim~," Taehyung purred, stretching his long arms over Hitman Bang's desk. "We weren't even that late. Ten minutes at the most; and we're here now. So let us off the hook, boss...please?"

Taehyung whined with a pout gracing his plump pink lips. He fluttered his eyelashes and squished his own cheeks. He was a manipulative person and he often used seduction as a way to get what he wanted, so aegyo wasn't out of his comfort zone.

Bang PD rolled his eyes and managed his temple. "It's not only the fact that you were late or how late you were. You two are constantly tardy and your tardiness is costing me money at this club!" PD was really sick of having this talk with the same two boys, he had already threatened their jobs. What more could he do?

Taehyung flinched at his boss' tone before switching back to his seductive facade without missing a beat. He hated when people raised their voice. He hated being yelled at.

"Oh come on, I know money isn't all you care about. If you let us off the hook, I could make it worth your while~." Taehyung trailed off seductively.

He was disgusted with himself and his own proposition, but he would do anything to keep his job. He couldn't just survive off of prostitution. That'd mean he'd have to do it all the time.

And he just couldn't.

Jimin looked at Taehyung like he'd just grown a second head. Did he really just make that offer to their boss?! What if he gets angry or offended? What if he accepts the offer?

Jimin whipped his head to his boss to gauge his reaction. He seemed to just grow even more tired by this proposal. Jimin sighed internally in relief. You never knew what could happen in this industry. He was honestly scared to have sex with anyone, scared that he'd grow attached and they wouldn't be as emotionally invested as he was. Jimin was a very sensitive and cautious when it came to himself and his friend's wellbeing.

"Kim Taehyung, I am not in any way interested in a sexual relationship with you, I am a married man."

PD gave him in a matter of fact tone like this should be obvious to him.

"That never stopped half my clients." Taehyung laughed to himself, and shook his head slightly, laughing silently for a minute.

No one else laughed.