08

Yoongi felt light and happy

When he had gotten back to the lingerie shop, he had walked right up to the counter, tapped Lisa telling her that her shift was over, and gotten right to work with a coy smile on his face and his hips set in a much more confident way.

Yoongi always knew he was pretty. Prettier than any boy should be.

But for some reason, he felt sexy right now. He assessed it was because of what was to come.

Kris

Kris was going to be the one to give him what he wanted. There were not many dominant girls in Yoongi's area. And while he wasn't a natural submissive, He was a natural bottom. Maybe Kris could make him tap into a more submissive side. He knew what he wanted, but he had already come to terms with the fact that he wanted Kris for more than sex. He thought that maybe he could endure a few of those cheesy dates that he saw on romantics movies if it was with her. She'd accept the fact that he wasn't like most men. He wore makeup and his clothes were supposedly 'feminine' but he liked them that way. It made his petite figure so much more desirable.

He had been called many things because of the things he did daily and his attitude but there was one word that seemed to be repetitive; twink.

That doesn't make sense. Yoongi isn't attracted to men. He's not gay... He doesn't remember having any kind of sexual or deviant thought of any male. Only women. Powerful, dominant graceful women. That was his type.

He would make Kris his. She would be the one to give him a love that the ones in the stories. He knew it.

"Excuse me." A middle-aged woman interrupted his thoughts. He must've gotten stuck in dreamland, it looked like this woman was waiting to be rung up. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized and let a fake smile rip his pretty face in half. It stretched his pale cheeks and he waited for the time when he could just let it fall.

"Next in line, please."

At this point, doubtful thoughts of the night were futile. Kris would be his, he thought.

Oh, Yoongi thought. But bless his heart, prepare it to be broken.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

8:00

He stepped out the store, his heart beating much faster than it was beating before. He turned toward the door to lock it and turned back to find the object of his infatuation, smoking a cigarette and leaning against a wall near the entrance of the coffee shop.

He smiled coyly and bit his lip, taking his time in making his way over to her, being sure to make his tiny little hips sway.

She smirked at him and swept her blonde-as-dead-daisies hair from his her eyes. Yoongi swears that his heart skipped and his rub his little thigh together in order to regain control of his thoughts.