19

"How on earth did Namjoon and Taehyung get into my room?" She addressed the group

Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the couch by her side since they had been with her all day, but all the other boys were on the other side of the glass coffee table with their heads down and looking at one another for an answer.

Jin spoke up. "Th-they must've gotten in there when we weren't watching-"

"Well, why weren't you watching them?"

Jin flushed red. "I-I...Urm..."

"And why was I not called and informed that they had fallen into little space?"

No one answered her and Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other with guilt.

"Mama, it was my fault-"

A quick glare from Rose and Namjoon's mouth snapped shut. "Not a word until I address you. Is that clear, little boy?"

Namjoon turned his gaze back to his lap. "Yes, Mama. I'm sorry." He whispered.

Jimin chewed his lips avoiding eye contact with Rose, opting instead to look everywhere else.

Rose sat back on the couch and crossed her legs, rubbing her head in exasperation. "How did this all start? I thought you were watching him all day, Jungkook."

Jungkook visibly flinched at that. "U-um, I was watching him but..." jungkook gulped. "he cursed and hit me-"

Taehyung yelped. " I didn't! He's lying!"

"Jimin heard you! A-And he took Taehyung to have a time out!"

Rose growled and both boys quickly quieted down. "So someone is lying to me?" she turned her head to Taehyung and her gaze made him whimper.

"Taehyung, did you curse and hit Jungkook?"

The boy was caught off guard and looked to his hands.

"Look at me." Taehyung's head shot back up immediately and he regretted even talking.

"W-well, I didn't mean to..."

"Did you or did you not do what he said you did?" Rose tried again, gritting her teeth as she thought of how stressful it would be to punish them in their little space.

"I-...Y-yes, mama..."

Rose nodded and Taehyung could see disapproval in her eyes, even as she addresses the other boys. It wasn't a good feeling.