20

It was when Namjoon took a step back at Rose's request, out of fear and not just a part of the scene, Rose realized that spanking may not be the way to go with him

Rose knew she would have to approach Namjoon's punishment a bit differently than Taehyungs's. Taehyung liked being manhandled; bullied into submission and forcefully put into his place, as did some of the other boys.

But Namjoon was fragile and sensitive; he needed soft touches and caresses. sweet nothings whispered into his ears and slow kisses on his skin.

"Come sit on Mama's lap, Joonie."

Namjoon shyly walked over the woman sitting on a seat by the bed. He had taken off his boxers when she had told him to and he thought he would have no problem if Rose was here. But as he looked over to the bed and was met with the sight of Taehyung's broad back and thick thighs and ass, Namjoon began to get insecure.

He sat gingerly on one of Rose's knees and whimpered when one of her hands went to hold his waist, her fingers sinking into his hip making him feel worse.

Rose noticed the somber look on Namjoon's face and kissed his neck. "What's on your mind, baby?"

Namjoon blushed and sputtered, whining when she brought her hand down to gently touch his penis. "N-nothing, Mama...I only think about you..."

Rose chuckled and began pumping lazily at Namjoon's quickly growing cock, his soft breathy moans filling the humid air. "Nice try, Joonie but Mama knows when you're upset. What is it, baby boy?"

Namjoon took another look at Taehyung, who was looking back at him from over his shoulder with large dark purple bruises on his thighs and tears of arousal in his eyes.

"I-I'm...I'm not pretty like...like Taetae..."

In a moment, Rose had the head of his leaking cock in a vice grip and leaned into his neck and kissing his ear. "Oh baby, what a bad thing to think of yourself? You're absolutely beautiful, little one. All my babies are...Don't you agree?"

Namjoon was struggling to form a sentence fragment as he felt his brain begin to wipe clean of anything coherent he could say.

"Answer Mama like a good boy, Joonie." She tugged at his cock quickly and roughly, using her thumb to spread his precum into his slit.

"O-oh, Mama, please! I-I need! I-"

Rose sighed insincerely, a smirk being conveyed by the mocking laughter in Namjoon's ear, making him shiver and leak more into her fingers.

"My pretty boy... You were very naughty earlier and you know what happens to boys who don't behave."

Namjoon visibly deflated with guilt. "Yes, Mama."

"Good boy," She praised him grabbing his hips before he could move. "Sit on my lap, facing away from me."

The brown-haired boy was puzzled but did not hesitate to do as she asked, sitting with his back to her chest. "N-No spanking, M-mama?"