23

"Jin-hyung! Namjoonie is hogging the remote!"

"Namjoon, please! Be nice and share!"

"Jin-hyung! Where's my tiny makeup brush?"

"I- I'll help you find it, Yoongi- ah. Just give me second-!"

"Jin-hyung! I need help! The jeans I ordered won't fit!"

"Okay, Taetae! Just let me finish cooking!"

Jin's head was spinning a mile a minute with his little brothers getting into something new every second! Rose wasn't home, dinner wasn't cooked and he had two in little space to look after!

Oh, great and a migraine.

Jungkook made his way into the kitchen with slow quiet steps, sneaking his way behind his handsome hyung. He could hear Jin grumbling and whining about them being 'a handful' and almost giggled.

The maknae was gonna get his hyung so good!

With a sudden start, Jin's hips were grabbed and he yelled out a curse in Korean. "Aish!"

Jungkook released his hyung and fell to the ground in fits of giggles. "Got you, hyung! Kookie got you!"

Jin turned around, in the metal mixing bowl tucked into Jin's side. Jin straightened the apron he had taken from a closet and huffed, red in the face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He scolded, "I am trying to make your favorite dish and you come in here and give me a heart attack!"

The maknae rolled his eyes and nodded his head sarcastically. "I'm so sorry, hyungie."

Jin scrunched his nose and puffed his cheeks, his face becoming redder. He turned and continued to cook with a grumble.

Jungkook scoffed and stood up, wrapping his arms around his broad-shouldered hyung. "Don't be mad, Jinnie~," he cooed, trying to kiss his older brother on his cheek. "It was only a joke. It's not my fault that you're old."

"Old?!" Jin swung a dirty spoon at the mischievous little's head. "Get out of here, you punk!"

Jungkook ran from his hyung and took a seat at the table, soon followed by Taehyung and Jimin, who were bickering about who really ordered the jeans.

"I used my allowance on those jeans! Give them back to me, Taehyung!"

"You're lying! I ordered them when we went to the plaza last week!"