17

"Hello, boys

"Hello, boys." Rose greeted them as they stepped out of the large car to see no one else seemed to be walking around this place. It seemed to be a strip mall to Jin.

"Hi, Mama! Taetae missed you!" Taehyung pushed past Jin and almost tackled Rose with hugs, which she gratefully accepted with a half smile.

"I missed you too, Taetae. When did you get little, baby?" She mock-scolded him with one wagging finger. "You know you're supposed to call me when you do."

Taehyung pouted and tried to hide his face in her chest, mumbling excuses.

Rose chuckled and looked up to nod to Jessi and Evan. "You all are welcome to browse the store and keep an eye on each boy as we go from store to store with the rest of the guards."

"Of course, ma'am." Jessi grabbed Evans sleeve and tugged him away from their boss and her boys.

Rose turned back to all the boys with a smile. "You don't have to worry about any potential threats. I had the store cleared. You all can-"

Jungkook snorted. "How did you do that?"

Rose turned to him as the other boys collectively facepalms at the youngest ignorance.

"Jungkook," Rose began in a too sweet tone of voice. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't be interrupting me anymore?"

Jungkook took a small step back under her gaze before he folded and put his head down in shame. "Sorry. I-I won't do it again."

"Let's hope so." Rose put a gentle smile back on her face as she rubbed Taehyung's hair as he snuggled up to her for more attention. Jin felt Namjoon stiffen by his side at that.

'Maybe,' Jin thought, 'Yoongi isn't the only one who gets jealous of Taehyung and Hobi.'

"As I was saying," Rose started again, gaining all seven boys attention. "You all can get anything you all want with a budget each of course."

Jin opened his mouth. "U-um," he started, being sure not to interrupt her. "W-What's the budget?"

Rose turned her head to Jin and giggled which made him blush. "What? Are you planning on spending all my money?"

Jin shook his head furiously. "N-no! I-"

Rose laughed and waved one of her soft looking hands. "I'm just teasing, Jinnie." Rose waved to one of the men behind her. One handed her an envelope.

"Each of these untraceable black cards has 1 billion won on them. It will tell me when your limit hits and what your purchases were but I promise it will remain confidential. It's simply a security measure."

The boys nodded and accepted their cards and Rose shooed them away to explore the store. They each awkwardly took their own route.

The guards didn't follow them around or anything but Jin could feel them keeping an eye on him and Namjoon, as the younger dragged Jin to the tall rack of 500,000 won large shirts. Jin thought they were cute but they were in the boy's section...