07

Tired

Tired.

Big surprise, Min Yoongi was tired.

Yoongi sighed, placing his left hand on the side of his face, resting his weight against the counter. His supervisor didn't give him anything to do around the store since he was supposed to go on his lunch break in like 10 minutes, but now he had 10 empty minutes to burn. He huffed before going over to straighten out the lingerie mannequins.

Then he absent-mindedly walked about the store, doing absolutely nothing. As he was walking about, a few people tried to get his attention.

"E-excuse me, d-do you work here?" A small young woman, maybe in her early twenties, asked quietly with a blush, holding up a laced brassiere, that looked to be a D cup.

He sighed and lightly rolled his eyes, before reluctantly turning around to her.

"Yes, ma'am. Can I help you?" He said, a bit sharper that he probably should have, but he could care less.

"D-do you have this in a different color?"

Yoongi looked at the bra, then back up to her, taking in her body from head to toe. She seemed to notice this, as well as Yoongi's intimidating silence because she started shifting from foot to foot nervously. He held back the urge to roll his eyes once more before he put his hands on his hips and spoke.

"This isn't my department...but that bra isn't your size. You need like an A, maybe less." He let out a condescending chuckle. "You're flatter than the plains of Narnia." He spoke, albeit a bit loudly as a few women hanging nearby snickered at his comment.

The poor girl blushed, embarrassed and put it back before scurrying out of the store.

He was about the continue his journey about the store when his supervisor called his name from the back of the store. He went, but not before hearing his co-worker, Lisa Manoban, snicker his way.

"Yoongi-ah, in trouble once again? When will he learn?" She dug her well-manicured hands into a bag of chips she had pulled out of nowhere.

Yoongi flipped her the bird and kept walking, with his head held high. Lisa smirked and rose her one of her eyebrows at him.

"What, no comeback? No sarcastic laugh?" Yoongi smiled slightly and went through the silk curtains and into the lounge.

"Yoongi-ah!" She scolded him angrily but nothing above a whisper. "You cannot speak to customers that way!"

How the hell had she known about that? It happened twelve seconds ago...

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, Yoongi."

Oh, so now we're mind reading?

"I swear how many times do I need to threaten you with a pink slip before you get the picture?" She tapped her foot to emphasize her anger, but that went right past Yoongi.