25

Seokjin laid silently on Rose's plush bed, his unflinching gaze turned upward toward the ceiling

His face was red as a tomato and he was smiling like a school girl.

He can't believe this is happening.

"How do you feel about going to dinner with me, Little Prince?"

"M- me?! Yes-! O- of course! When? How much time do I have to prepare? What should I wear?"

"The attire is formal but not too stuffy if that's what you meant to say. But, " she captured his chin in her fingers and smirked. "I'm sure you'll look good in whatever you choose to wear, huh?"

Seokjin nodded desperately, his eyes fluttering closed when she used her thumb to rub at his lips. "I'll look my best, Rose..." He leaned up to his toes, following her touch.

Her eyebrow rose as she leaned forward so her nose was a centimeter away from his. "Again."

"I'll look m- my best, Mama..." He whimpered, his voice breathy and obviously excited. He probably sounded pathetic. That's okay. Its just Mama.

"Good boy. Be ready at seven, Prince. It's a little bit of a drive but I'm sure you'll like it. You deserve to be spoiled."

Jin nodded his head, telling her she was right and she laughed making her way out of the room. "I'll be gone making preparations for a few hours but I'll come to find you when it's time to leave."

Jin nodded and turned, about to bolt for the shower when she spoke again.

"Oh, Jinnie?"

He spun back and fiddled with his fingers. "Yes, Mama?"

Her smile then was condescending and sadistic, the mask of stoicism slipping momentarily at her command.

"Wear something pretty for Mama underneath."

And now he was a mess. A flustered mess.

He scampered over the ornately decorated covers on her California king-sized bed and tipped the clock his way.

Two o clock.

Okay, two o clock. He can take a thirty-minute shower, so his hair which should only take about twenty minutes, Do a quick midday skincare routine: ten minutes: pick out an outfit and... something pretty to wear up under it.

He was right on time since the moment Rose closed the door, he had squealed for ten minutes and then tried to get rid of an embarrassing boner for another thirty.

"Got to get up now!" Jin raced to the mahogany doors and flung them open, sprinting down the hallway and down the stairs before coming back up the stairs after realizing his room was on the same floor.