27

Jin rushed to pull his shirt back on while Jungkook sat smugly on the edge of his hyung's bed, his lips swollen and glossy from Jin's meticulously done makeup look

The elder boy looked back into the mirror and checked his gloss and eyeshadow again, sighing in relief that he looked good as new. He turned back to Jungkook, watching the younger boy adjust the front of his jeans and rack a large hand through his dark hair. He hadn't really intended to come in here and work his hyung over that way. But after hearing the heavenly sounds Jin made, he got a bit carried away.

Jin needed to ask, he had to know... "Jungkook." He said, as firm as he could through his own skepticism.

The mischievous brunette smirked before turning to face his hyung, slipping back into the role of just the naughty harmless maknae. "Yes, Hyungie?"

"Jungkookie... Since... when?"

Jungkook snickered, his nose wrinkling up in the cute way it always did. "You'll have to be more specific, Jin-hyung..." He teased.

He was about to elaborate when the buzzer on the wall rung only once, alerting the two that the audio was on but the camera was off. A low and raspy voice flowed through the speakers and sent shivers down both boys' spines.

"Jinnie..." Rose sang, "Hurry up, my Prince. Mommy's waiting..."

Jin rushed over to the speaker to respond, not even noticing the way Jungkook's eyes darkened and his fists clenched.

"Coming, Mama!" Jin took desperate clumsy strides to the side of his bed for his coat and a to-go tube of lipgloss.

"That set you're wearing underneath is really cute... She'll love it."

Seokjin turned his head back to Jungkook to catch a glimpse of that jealous bitter look on his face before Jungkook quickly masked it under a smile and eyes squeezed shut like crescent moons. The maknae saluted his big bro and made his way towards the door.

"Have a good time on your date, Jinnie-hyung!" He quickly made his way out, shutting the door behind him.

Jin blinked, dumbly. "Did I do something?" He asked nobody, moving his neck around like an ostrich with a bad attitude. He looked around the empty room for an answer before shrugging dramatically.

The buzzer rang again. "Jinnie, don't make me wait anymore."

Jin knocked over his pillows with how quickly he raced to the door.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . *

"Bye-bye, boys." Rose purred, her hand around Jin's waist. The Chanel perfume she wore wafted up Jin's nose and made his knees tremble. The effect of Rose was incapsulating, intoxicating.

It seemed he wasn't the only one who thought so.

Taehyung having to be held back by his collar while he whimpered and cried to go get a kiss from Mama 'just one last time' was expected, but Namjoon having to be comforted by Yoongi because his favorite Hyung was leaving was not.