24

Rose waited for Jin to fall into blissful oblivion, his breaths becoming shorter and more relaxed once he had stopped sniffling

Rose waited for Jin to fall into blissful oblivion, his breaths becoming shorter and more relaxed once he had stopped sniffling. She separated herself from his grappling arms with deliberate slowness and was almost caught but managed to slip a pillow in his arms which he latched to immediately, rolling over and burying his cheek into it.

After letting go of a breath she had been holding, Rose swiftly but silently made her way from the room and shut the door behind her, padding her way down the hallway and stairs to make an important call she should've made when they had arrived.

On her way back to Jin, she heard voices waft in from the kitchen in excitement. She turned a corner, staying quiet and found all the boys huddled by the table having a little meeting. Most of them seemed to have regressed after what happened, with the exception being Jimin and Yoongi.

"That settles it! We have to make it up to Jinnie!" She heard her Hobi announce to presumably the rest of the boys.

"But how do we do it? Hyungie does everything for us! He'll know if we are planning something!" Taehyung input.

"What should we do then?" Yoongi asked, "Jungkook, this is your fault, think of something!"

Jungkook seemed to be visibly ashamed at that as his eyes began to grow big and water. "Kookie didn't mean what he said!" He bawled, "'Was only joking! It's Hobi's fault!"

Hoseok feigned surprised, blushing from embarrassment. "W-what!? That's crazy!" He sputtered. "Jimin's was the one arguing with Taetae and making a fuss!"

"You literally threw a tantrum!"

"Th- that's beside the point!" He yelled, "We're getting distracted! It's not about who caused it-"

"It was you, hobi!"

"Thank you, Namjoon." He spat. "You're so helpful."

"Y-you're welcome!" The dimpled little grinned.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and pouted, his hands on his hips. "We have to make it up to Jinnie! No matter what it takes! He does everything we ask and all we do is stress him out! Let's come up with a plan!"

"We can throw a party!"

"Or make up a dance!"

"Only you and Hobi can dance, Jiminie!"

"That's not true..."

"I can make a cake for the party!"