💔 q & a answers💔 ii

How would you rate everyone from the kinkiest to the least?

NJ: That's easy! Taetae, Hobi, Yoonie, Kookie, Jiminie, Me and Jinnie hyung!

Would you say you're a good boy or a brat?

NJ: Joonie is a good boy!

Do you ever think back to your punishment? Did you enjoy it? Were you shy to confront the rest of the boys the next day?

NJ: Sometimes and yeah...
The boys kept smiling at me, even Yoonie hyung... it was so embarrassing! Kookie even elbowed me and made jokes! It was horrible! But Jinnie made pancakes so...

How did you feel mentally and emotionally after your punishment?

NJ: I was fine. Noona made sure to ask me and Taetae how we felt and how it could've been better! She was so nice! (giggles blushing) But...Taetae was sad for a few days after that...

What do you think about Rose?

NJ: She's so nice...and pretty...and strong... noona is so perfect!

why are u so precious uwu

NJ: D- don't say that...

Why you sad?

NJ: Um.... I don't know?

BTS: NAN MOLLA

What's your age when you're a little

NJ: My little ages differ but most of the time I shift between 6 and 7.

When did u find out you were a little?

NJ: Around high school? Maybe my senior year? I was super fucking stressed all the time and my friend introduced me to it as an outlet.

Are you excited to have a date with Rose? If so, what do you think you'll do with her after the date?

SJ: I am so excited! I have the prettiest outfit picked out and I can't wait to see the restaurant! Noona said to wear something pretty under...I can't tell you what Noona might do...