3. Conspiracy Theory Of The Sectrets Books

As we know these books are made by the beautiful Not_Just_Anonymous and they are about amazing heros. However, I think I have gotten an idea of something big.

As we all know it's been hinted that Jeremiah's bully, Jaxon, might be the hero with electric powers and invisibility. However, doesn't anyone find it weird that he got it after he took the drugs from Jude? Not to mention this may be the same drugs Jeremiah took from his brother. Now as coincidental as that may seem, tell me what are the chances of not 1, not 2 but 3 superheroes to appear at once, and not even part of the same team. Someone planned for this to happen, because think with me here, if I'm right about the drug theory, that makes 2 and possibly 3 heroes that got their powers from some weird chemical (we don't know about Lucas so he's a might.).

Someone out there must of set those chemicals off, putting one on drugs, and giving one to a science teacher who has big dreams so will actually use it, and then maybe Lucas in whatever way he got it I dont know. (probably a spiked snickers bar)

I don't know who exactly caused this, but I believe I know who took part in this. Jeff. No not Jeff Caplan from the overwatch team, and not the guy from My Name Is Jeff meme, Jeremiah's brother, Jeff. I mean the odds of three separate heroes are pretty low, but also in the same school? Yeah something isn't right if you ask me.

Jeff must be part of the gang who's leader may be our main antagonist, and made these very chemicals. As you see, Jeff knows that Jeremiah would never take drugs, it's clear as he asks him "Where is it?" Rather than "What did you do to it?" He knows Jeremiah didn't take a whiff and fly in the clouds, and he knows he won't take it. Jeff could of just bought more, but what if, that one had the very chemicals he had to give to someone, I mean why else would he want it so badly? And don't tell me because he's simply addicted, he would of wanted it way more than how he wants it now, his voice would tremble and he would shake. He isn't addicted yet.

I mean, the dots just line together, this would be and can be right.(Unless if it actually was coincidental and I went very deep into it XD)

Theory end

Ok, I know that there is someone specific I said I'll make a theory about them in this chapter, but you know how when you get a golden thought and just have to write it down? I know I told you it would be this chapter, and I'm sorry but it'll be the next one. Also guys, just so you know this will not be updated as often, research takes time and getting the actual theory takes even more time. I was simply going behind the science of 2 characters in the first 2 chapters, this is the only actual theory yet. So to make this easier for me and more chapters for you, give me books and I will go behind the science of its characters, but give me a theory and I will do research and try to prove if it's right or wrong. Sounds good? Then let's go, TO THE NEXT THEORY!