Mini Theory. Coal And Molly Cure Global Warming (Big City Triology)

Hey guys I'm here with another theory for peneloperaywrites series, and this one isn't that science but still REALLY IMPORTANT TO TAKE IN MIND.

Heroes always save peoples likes, but Molly and Coal can save the whole planet. How you may ask? They are the cure to Global Warming.

Most of our energy come from fossil fuel, which is the reason Global Warming exist and is a serious issue. Sadly that is also the best way to get energy, as it heats water that becomes steam then turn some turbines for energy. We practically need it, it's not an option to let go of it as renewable clean sources aren't that efficient. However, I found that Coal and Molly fix the fossil fuel problem and the efficiency of renewable sources problem.

Starting off, Coal. He has fire powers and emit heat, making us not need to use fossil fuels. Now I can hear you say, "But fortunate, Global Warming comes from fire because of the smoke." And you are completely right, but there were many instances were Coal was able to emit heat without causing an actual fire, so he can do it without creating smoke. When he runs out of energy all he needs is a good few hits to get more energy and cause massive amounts of energy to be formed without needing to burn anything. Coal literally replaces coal. (Maybe I should leave the puns for Coal to make.)

Now we go to Molly, and it doesn't take a genius to know what she does. I mean for your sake she controls the weather and can create so much wind that wind farms pay x1000 the energy they pay now! Not to mention, she can summon thunder clouds and let us harness the electricity from thunder, bloody thunder!

This energy isn't just enough to feed king city, it can power half the bloody planet! That's only if we use Coal and Molly, there's Ben with the laser vision, Gust with more wind power, even Charlie can help greatly! (Mainly because of his ability to copy powers, but the magnetism can help a small bit.) King City alone can create enough energy to power 75% of our planet, causing extreme reduction in green house gases!

Granted it may destroy the economy for a period of time as many jobs are about creating energy through fossil fuels, but that's only for some time. Many factories can be shut down and replaced by parks filled with trees and cause global warming to decrease even more, making it almost unnoticeable to cease to exist.

However, that's giving the fact that they never take breaks. Yet, King City can't be the only city with supers, they must exist in other places too, and if they do then there is a chance some can also help in this, making Global Warming a problem to be gone forever.

Theory End.

Hope y'all enjoyed this mini theory, it was a quick idea I got so hope you liked it.

Now, TO THE NEXT THEORY!