13. Artemis Had A Crush On Vincent? (Star Secret)

My first theory on a non-super book, sure feels great!

Star Secret? More like Star Secrets! I'll unravel a part of your past right now Artemis...so get ready!

"You know nothing..." ~Artemis

How much will you be on that statement?

"Nothing, I'll just get my bodyguards." ~Artemis

Good luck! I'm a trash can with wheels!

Anyway so I start the theory.

Artemis, a pop star who hides her identity and people are willing to pay thousand to just see a glimpse of her face. Really a celebrity of the moment isn't she?

But her identity isn't her only secret. And I'm about to find it all out.

My theory is, Artemis used to have a crush on Vincent.

*Le Gasps*

I know, I know, sounds very far fetched. But hear my reasoning.

Artemis is taking her identity very seriously, so why would she put everything at sake for some random boy? Not to mention, she is the one who put the part of the deal of kissing Vince. I haven't seen a girl do that unless she's really sure she'll win.

But it's not the game's deal that's really affecting the theory greatly. It's what happened before it.

Vince had broke up with Mio, and the news has spread quickly like wildfire. And whoever Artemis is must have heard it.

Now why does this matter so much?

After the prologue, #TipsOnBeingARockStar.

Had these exact lines.

🎵Hold back the tears of losing your best friend🎵

🎵Crush your crush that's madly in love with your ex-best friend🎵

Now, you're probably wondering why in the seven seas are those 2 lines so crucial. Well let's look at the first one.

🎵Hold back the tears of losing your best friend🎵

In one of the scenes in the book we see Mio fighting with Artemis calling her Diana, right after illegally sneaking backstage. Mio must know something about Artemis, and knowing her secret identity and hating Artemis so much must mean that: Mio bullies this girl named Diana.

Now, we don't actually know for a fact if Artemis is Diana or not, but Artemis must be the one who wrote those lines I mentioned. Ex-best friend? Must mean the friend abandoned her, or bullies her.

Now the second line:

🎵Crush your crush that's madly in love with your ex-best friend🎵

If I'm correct about Mio being the so-said ex-best friend. Then that means whoever Mio is dating was Artemis' crush. Or in other words, who Mio was dating.

Vincent.

This just makes sense, Vince breaks up with Mio, Artemis hears about it, then the part where they bump and he chases her happens, but instead of walking off or calling her body guards, she makes a deal on their little game.

A game where she wins no matter what. Because it's clear with the latest chapter that Vincent is starting to like Artemis, which must be something she planned for through her idea for that game. If this keeps up, she'll win by guessing that Vince's new crush is herself and she then confesses her own crush on him. Or he guesses her identity and she gets to give her crush the kiss she always wanted to give.

Artemis is truly, a genius mastermind.

Theory End.

What you think lads? Seemed far fetched but the evidence adds up! What do you think Magical_bookz ?

Anyway, TO THE NEXT THEORY!!!