7. Fox Levine (No Capes)

What does the Fox say?
Ding Ding Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding Ding Ding.
What does the Fox say?

As you may have guessed by the cringe called an intro up there, this theory is about Fox Levine, otherwise known as Dark Static. A character made by thee amazing, joecool123 . Technically I should of started with Madeline, but her part may be a bit more complicated.

Now I hope you all are aware that the human body is a conductor of electricity, because this villain/hero is truly shocking. Keep your distance, leave all metal objects away, as we go behind the powers of Fox Levine.

This boy isn't just electricity, but he also has laser vision, shock wave administration, flying and the ability to charge objects so they zap you. Pretty amazing, pretty strong, and oh boy lots of science to go through.

So let's start with his charge objects power, because oh boy if it wasn't for THIS ONE POWER, I wouldn't be able to explain how he can fly. Our sly Fox here, is able to charge objects, and with that info we can also assume he ca charge himself, not buying it? Well how come when water touched him in his POV it sizzled on his skin, I think that's strong evidence. With knowing that he can charge objects and himself, and by the fact that alike charges repel, we can assume that's how he flies, where the higher the amplitude the more energy it would take him to fly. Yet his zap power will differ greatly on what's he is flying above, because there is no way he can charge something like wood, maybe plastic and maybe cloth or wool, but no way wood. Depending on if the object can allow charges through it or not his flying powers will differ in its strength.

Now to the laser eyes, one of the most cliché powers that we all love and know. Yet no one wondered how it works exactly. Well it's clear that it is red, because actually no other light color would work, and I'm not being sarcastic that is actually true. Laser is made from light, the hottest light is red, and depending on how much energy is concentrated and given to the light emitting source, the heat will differ. Now this will actually work with him greatly because his powers should work the same as a light bulb. Loads of curves of nerves sending electricity along side a way to make sure all the light only escapes through the pupil sized hole, and great charge of electricity because oh boy this is a gigantic amount and you get a laser, with also keeping in mind the fact that the lens will interfere and refract the light unless he perfectly aims the shot, then bam you get yourself laser beams. Oh and I almost forget the red light filter, that will only allow the red light to pass. (If another color goes with the red light it will affect the heat significantly.)

Then we have shock wave adminstration, this is where he should truly shine, because given the fact he can give so much energy to charge particles into an explosion like force is amazing. Now what is a shock wave? It's a sharp change of pressure in a narrow region travelling through a medium, especially air, caused by explosion or by a body moving faster than sound. Giving particles this amount of energy to move faster than sound is insane, and it doesn't stop there. His power is capable to controlling the area the explosion happens in, meaning that he takes the energy that's supposed to reach the particles but he didn't want it to, this means he can stop full on explosions. Now that's an amazing power.

When it comes to his electrical power, I have one explanation: Voltage strengthening organs in his body, allowing nerve signals to become way stronger to exit as electricity, or strong enough to use charges to control incoming electricity from thunder or so. This is a strong power, but water affects it greatly as it can interfere with it and so does metal. Electricity is almost uncontrollable in water and attracted to metal making his main ability easily countered. Yet I would love to have it so I wouldn't need my charger every where I go.

Theory end.

No Capes. Is. Amazing. I love that book and so close to finishing it, can't wait to continue it! My first ever watty book to do a theory I so I'm a bit nervous but it was fun non the less. Anyway, our chapter routine, TO THE NEXT THEORY!