4. Coal Black (Big City Villain)

Coal: A fossil fuel that is used in many factories to create energy.
Coal Black: ONE HELLA OF A HERO!

Incase you didn't realize I just finished reading the first book of the amazing peneloperaywrites . So boy howdy ain't I starting with our bad boy Coal. The hero in disguise, undercover as a villain, with the most evil act being a good pun. I'll probably never get a pun like that apple one lol.

Before we enter this theory we have to state his powers. So get ready because he's one strong super. He has, fire powers, invisibility, shock absorption (taking any damage and turning it to energy), flying, super hearing and he's a recharger (can use their own energy to recharge other heroes or self).

So first let's start with the simple ones that doesn't effect the rest of his body much. Invisibility, it's a power that's semi-subconscious. You only have to flick the switch to use it, but how exactly? It uses the already taken pictures from your eye and perfectly changes skin color to match it in high speeds, that's the subconscious part.

Super hearing is just enhanced hearing. Just that.

Shock absorption, this one is completely controlled by consciousness. Imagine a bed, inside the bed is little springs that contract when you sit on the bed, it stores elastic energy, the same concept with Coal but it turns that elastic energy to chemical energy that is stored within Coal, and the expanding and contracting movement help to create it too, that's why the stronger you hit, the more he charges. However, that's only when he controls it and is ready for the impact, not when you sneak up on him.

Now, fire and flying, the only reason flying is here because the way it's concentrated is the same as fire. Firstly, fire, I personally asked the author if Coal can cause iron to melt quickly, meaning he can exert heats very close to 1,538°C, for him to be able to exert that much heat then he must have heat resistance. Do you know how hot is lava? It's only 1,250°C (I know some are, but not all though, this was the highest I found that was normal lava), so he can swim and lava and have a resort pool made especially for him. Now how does he form this fire? I went to many different theories but found that the best explication is, the same as how he can go invisible, he has some body modification through genes. His skin absorbs oxygen from the air and keeps them under pressure in his skin before applying electricity from what can be extra nerves he has that send electric waves to tell the skin to let go of the oxygen and it also becomes the oxygen's igniter, he flies through the same way, except that it traps helium and uses his body heat to heat the helium to cause him to rise higher if he wished. However, what about his other body organs? Especially his body enzymes, shouldn't they denature at such heats? Well my only explanation is that Coal may have an organ that produces a cooling agent, which is why he feels cold when he can't use his powers, this agent also cools down the helium from before to allow him to get down again. Also, just as a fun one, his agent isn't very effective since if it was he wouldn't be able to use his fire powers, but any inner cooling like ice cream will feel a million times better for him than for us.

Then we now have his charger ability, this ability was the reason he got his flying powers (I think, I may of misunderstood that part). The fact that he was able to develop the organs needed to use those powers almost instantly should of made him in pain or starving, or it should of taken him some time to develop. At least I thought so, because his charging ability can be used on himself too so he can actually do it. Coal's powers just cancel out each other's disadvantages. He needs energy to use his charger power, all he has to take is a couple hits. This ability is powerful enough to cancel permanent power removers, it's really one strong ability. Not to mention an overflow of it has caused the villain Red to get defeated! It's really strong.

I seriously tried to find something to use against him, but the only thing I have is how he can control his flames from afar. His flight just uses heated helium which is lighter than air, and the pressure that should make him blow is neglected by his shock absorption. That turns to energy to use all his other abilities, heck he slowly charges by just having helium or oxygen in his skin to use his powers. The only odd powers out that has nothing to do with the rest is his invisibility and super hearing.

Oh and if you want to beat him you're going to need to be able to fly because he will sense your footsteps, and the reason you need to be stealthy is because you'll deal with his showcase absorption otherwise. You'll also need one sharp knife, and also liquid nitrogen. Nitrogen won't kill him but incase the backstab doesn't kill him in time, the nitrogen will seriously effect his heat powers, which will feel much colder for him thanks to heat resistance which to work makes him very vulnerable to coldness. It still won't be easy getting the jump on him, because you need to lay a good killing blow before he sees you. So you'll need all of those, or just a sniper rifle and a good distance. By the time he processes that that was a sniper shot, it'll go through his head. Literally. (Your not the only bad pun maker Coal)

So Coal is surprisingly well rounded, I'm the theory person and I'm surprised!

Theory end.

Wow Coal was a good one. STILL SAD THE BOOK ENDED THOUGH! I'll stop being a cry baby and move on...*Sniffle*...Anyway, TO THE NEXT THEORY!