11. Coal Black (Big City Trouble)

Peaks around the corner

Is there no one there? Am I finally gonna get to pass one of these theories without being a victim of the starting joke?

Tip toes slowly into the room

Huh, I guess I'm safe.

Glass shatter and sound of skates trying to stop and drifting on the floor

"Sup trash can! It's me! Your newest character that you totally did not just shamelessly advertise in this book! Meteor!" -Meteor

Dude aren't you suppose to be in your book, what are you doing here?

"Well fortunate as you may know, I don't understand science, but you do. I know how to make jokes, you kinda. I'm proposing that we team up in this show, and we'll hit the top of the charts!" -Meteor

And if I refuse?

"Oh come on! Give me a chance and let the fans vote, if they want me to appear as that small side person who jokes every few moments then I'll stay. If they don't, then I'll bash your brains to juice! Deal? Deal! Let's get to the theory!" -Meteor

But I-

"SHAHSHSHS IT'S THEORY TIME!"

Fine.

Coal black has appeared many times in this book as you may know, I just can't get enough theories of Fuel boy done before I can say it over.

"Yeah we can say he, fuels, the show!" -Meteor

Meteor, please no.

"Meteor, please yes." -Meteor

Anyway, so what changes has Coal got in this final chapter! Reads through the stuff. A few twitches here and there...some adjustments...and- oh wow. Well this is a big one. Coal is now a fire and ice super!

"*whispers* Between me and you guys...the ice powers probably came from ice cream overdose..." -Meteor

Not only that but Coal also confirms my previous theory on the cooling agent by mentioning it is what gives him his ice powers. Leaving with us that we need to answer a few things, how does that agent exactly work, and why doesn't the ice melt inside of coal.

First of all let's answer the melt one, the truth is, it's already molten. As the only logical way for it to exit him, is through the same ducts his fire comes out, nearly separated by a few valves. Now we also want to know what exactly he shoots out, well it's a liquid cold enough to turn to ice meaning it's a mixture of water and the cooling agent.

"You can also replace water with milk and flavoring to get yourself one ice cream powered super! Now that's a true life saving super, and time saving." -Meteor

However, what's the cooling agent? I mean there can't be something out there that allows him to turn the water in the mixture to ice in a matter of seconds, right? Well, we don't need to find out!

"Wait we don't?" -Meteor

Yeah, as this cooling agent comes from genes, and genes, cells and human body can mix and match elements. I mean you wouldn't find glucose by itself not connected to any living creature out there, it's only in humans, animals, plants and anything that's alive and needs energy. So even if it doesn't exist we don't need to find it at all! The same as how I can't find what the liquid fire in his veins is.

"In other words, Fortunate is a lazy butthead and uses the first opportunity he gets to lessen the amount of research needed." -Meteor

Hey! That makes me sound like I'm doing poorly in these, and so you know I'm doing the best a freshman student can so shut up!

"Whatever makes you sleep at night fortunate." -Meteor

Anyway, so how exactly does the cooling agent organ work? Well as you see, it's veins and the fire veins have a vacuum between them, sometimes air can enter it via wounds and so but there are other organs specialized to suck that air out, meaning thy heat won't escape nor transfers from any of those veins.

"I have one of those! It's at my home and it sucks in dust from the floor, ever heard of it Fortunate?" -Meteor

And how can I forget the one thing that keeps all my trash cans dusty because of your pranks? Har har Meteor, real funny.

"I'm here all week!" -Meteor
Sound of applauding

How in the name of pickle filled burgers?!

"It's just a sound effects app, I downloaded it for special effects." -Meteor

Oh.

Anyway...so the water and the cooling agent are indeed in the same organ, but the organ is deprecated into a left as right side. When Coal uses his ice powers, it sends them both through the ducts and by the time water start freezing it's already outside his body.

"A pretty cool move if you ask me." -Meteor

Icy what you did there!

"Fortunate, no."

But-

"ONLY I SHALL DO THE PUNS. YOU'RE HORRIBLE AT THEM."

Ok fine, you didn't have to crush my comedian dreams...

But to end this chapter now, that's how his ice powers work, he grew new organs that store both the cooling agent and some water, and by the time it leaves his body it freezes.

Coal is now both hot, but can surely give you the cold shoulder.

Theory End

Final Coal chapter in afraid, now the only new things about him would be in the form of comments from pencake.

Anyway, TO TH-

"TO THE NEXT THEORY!" -Meteor