~New Friend | Deadpool

A/N:the reader is 15 in this ok? And don't take Deadpool and reader as a love thing but a best friend kind of thing, k? Also Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead aren't in this universe, cause i wanted it to be a team of three kind of thing (secret character u probs know who it is) ;)

Word count: 1181

The grey gravel crunched under your feet as you walked to your quiet place. It wasn't exactly quiet and zen, but it was somewhere where no-one would go.

You left home again since your sister brought in her silly boyfriend, and your parents were at work. You always left when he came along. He was Such a douche.

You sat down underneath the bridge, pulling out your laptop from your over-accessorized backpack. It was always nice to read a good ol' story on Wattpad when you were feeling empty.

Talking about empty you were also feeling very hungry. You rummaged through your backpack to find a half-eaten bar of Cadbury milk chocolate.

You were just about halfway through a chapter when you heard a voice behind you.

"You know, that's a pretty sweet jacket, but i would've opt for a different colour"

You turn around, slightly pissed that there was someone else here.

There was a pretty buff dude sitting on the bridge, looking down on you. He was wearing a red and black suit, his eyes a creepy white.

"Red would be good, especially with my face on it" he says momentarily before jumping down beside you, gravel dust around his feet. You look down at your light blue adidas jacket, slightly brushing it as if it would instantly turn red.

"Uh....who are you?" You say, slowly closing your laptop and placing a hand on your bag. You eyed the armory around his waist, frightened.

"Call me Deadpool. No, not Captain Deadpool. Just Deadpool"

You play with your hair anxiously as he walks forward to you. "Can i sit here?" You nod, as he might lose his cool If you said no.

He plops down beside you. You feel your body heat up. "Ah, righty. Whatcha doing here kid?" "I was reading a story on my laptop" you say, placing it by your side.

"What kind of story?"

You gulp. "Uh, a story about a girl and her dog" you lie. Your back starts to itch uncomfortably. You were actually reading a story about a girl who gets superpowers, and it seemed quite embarrassing to tell a stranger how you would love to be a superhero even though there was no chance.

"Uh. LAME, i would've read a story about a badass dude who goes out to kill the guy who ruined his life and took his girlfriend" he says, scratching his underside.

You hide your smile with the cuffs of your jacket. One part of you was enjoying this guy's company, another told you to get the hell out of there. He didn't sound like the type of guy to kidnap teenage girls, He sounded like the prankster that sat in the back of the class.

"Want a churro?" You look down in his lap, smelling the warm cinnamon. "Mm ok" you grab one, but hesitate. You don't know what could be in these. He could've drugged them. But as you look to your right, you see "Deadpool" take a bite, without screwing his mouth or gagging. You munch a bit to find it was okay.

There was something wrong with his jaw though. His skin looked...deformed or...burned.
"Were you in a fire?" You choke on your words as he looks directly at you.

He sighs. "Ok, be prepared to see the face of ugly itself" he lifts up his mask.
His face was indeed burned, scarred and rough. He had no hair. He pulls his mask back down again.

"What happened to you?" You ask. You felt a pang of pity in your chest.

"Well, i was diagnosed with cancer, and these people had some kind of experiment running, and said that they could cure me and give me superpowers"

Your stomach swirled as soon as the word superpowers was mentioned.

"Yeah, and so i agreed, if it all meant staying with my baby, Vanessa. And so they took me-"

He told you all about how he was put through various torturous tests, burnt, electrocuted, trapped in freezing pods until he could no longer feel his fingers. About how he hunted down all of Francis's henchmen, including great detail that it was like you could see it. How he saved his girlfriend and finally killed Francis. And how Vanessa accepted the way he looked.

But what really interested you was the fact he could never die. After the tests and the heavy medicine his body was able to regenerate itself more faster, and pain wasn't really a thing to worry about. That was basically his "superpower". You were kinda expecting something like super speed or lasers coming out his eyes or giant claws coming out his hands ;)

"So you're basically a superhero?" You ask.

"Well, not really. I'm not noticed much. I was wanted from that bridge attack. Everyone was frightened of me because i was 'armed and dangerous'"

"So you were bad once?" You shift, you had been sitting on the concrete for a long time and your butt had become sticky.

"Yeah basically. But now i just do my own thing and if i see someone doing something bad, i just kick their ass cause that releases all my anger"

You laugh at the thought of it, him just raging over this one guy, kicking him here and there while the victim just stands in terror.

"Hey i never got to know your name?"

"Oh it's Y/N"

"Well alright Y/N, I'll see u tomorrow under here, yah? We might parade around town, if you would like to get that superhero vibe with me"

Your heart jumps. "Yes of course, sure"

"Bye Y/N. Nice talkin' to ya"

"Bye Deadpool!"

You get a text from your sister saying that Douchebag was gone. Just in time, you thought. You pack your stuff and head back home, surprisingly happy to find a new friend that understood you in a nice way.

Told in different POV
Meanwhile......
I hear my phone buzz on the desk. I pick it up. "Hey Ned" I said as I swing around on the chair. "Dude, you free today? I bought a new Lego set! We can build it together!"

"Woah what is it?"

"An aeroplane. It's so cool you can actually put the Lego people inside it" (idk what set i should use id know much bout Lego)

"Woah that's so cool" i glance at my bedside clock. 3:32 "Yeah i guess i could come over for a bit. Be there at 4"

"Alright that sounds good to me! Don't be late!"
The phone call ends. I was pretty excited to build the plane, but there were some other things on my mind as well......