~Bully | Peter

Just choose a name for your sister I can't even bother making one up xD
Word count: 1433

Reader POV
"Second day of school!" Your mum squeals when you walk into the kitchen. "Yaaay I can't wait" You mutter sarcastically. But then you remembered Peter and Hilary and Diana and a smile grew on your face. "Yay!!" You say.

"That's my girl" your mom kisses you on the forehead, placing a pancake on your plate. Your sister walks in, her eyes red and puffy. "You alright sweetie?" Mum asks.

"Yeah" Y/S/N mumbles.

"Oh i know that voice. He left you didn't he?"

Your head perks up as you drown your pancake in maple syrup. Y/S/N sniffs. "Yeah" she says before bursting into tears. Mum stroked her on her head. Ugh, he was a f*ckboy, but she doesn't deserve this.

"It's okay sweetie, relationships are complicated, you know. It's okay. You don't need to attend school and we can sit and eat ice-cream and watch movies together?" (Aw wish my mama was like this)

You cough out loud. "What about me?" You almost choke on your pancake, the syrup sickly sweet.

"Well honey you seemed pretty excited to go to school today....don't worry pet, we'll save some ice-cream for you when you get home" Mum kisses you again.

After what took you an eternity to finish at least 2 and a half pancakes you finally headed to the bus stop, hopeful to see Peter again.

The bus came and you hopped inside. Your eyes spotted the iconic fluffy wavy brown hair and striking jawline amongst the passengers. He was sitting down, a lady by his side and his bag on the other.

What if.....he saved a spot for me? No, don't be stupid. Of course not.

You make your way past him but then he calls out. "Y/N!" Everyone on the bus turns to look at you. You spin around, feeling your face go red. "I-I saved a spot for you" he stammers, which makes him look more cuter. He grabs his backpack, pointing to the seat next to him.

You sit down and place your bag between your legs. He actually saved a spot for me!!

"Thanks, Peter" you say.

"You know my-my name?"

"Of course I do" you answer, grinning.

Peter POV
I was still shook over the fact that Y/N was there. What was she doing? And who the hell was her friend? He looked similar to....ME! I should've asked more questions instead of flirting. I just couldn't help it, I just felt so brave in my suit to actually speak to a girl that way.

I saved a spot for her on the bus. I saw her come on and I called her. "Y/N!" She turned around and I saw her face go a bit pink. Everyone stared at us. Seriously, mind your own beeswax! "I-I saved a spot for you" I choke on my words. Damnit damnit damnit! She sits down beside me and I immediately feel hot. My back feels itchy and my hands are clammy.

"Thanks, Peter" she says. No way. She said my name!!

"You know my-my name?"

"Of course I do" she grins. Oh that smile. Makes me feel bubbly inside.

The rest of the bus ride was pretty awkward. One of us would shift in our seats and accidentally bump the other's arm, or people would give us looks like, omg-what-a-cute-couple looks. One little boy actually made love heart signs with his hands and started making kissing noises at us, which made the situation worse.

At last the awkwardness ended when we stopped at the school bus stop. Both of us hopped out.

"Thanks Peter" she says, looking straight into my eyes.