Swimming | Peter

Yeah u probably know what's up

Word count: 1347

"Hey, Ryan, that's not funny!" You squeal as Ryan splashes water onto you and Lottie.

"Come on girl, have a bit of fun!" He laughs.

Today you were at the school swimming centre, or just how you call it, pool. There was a special session at lunch where all the kids were allowed to swim there. (Yeah ik this probably never happens but um...ya know)

You were hanging out with your gay friend Ryan and your girly BFF Charlotte (Lottie).

"OMG look at Jake's muscles!" Squeaks Lottie.

You glance over to the other side of the pool and see Jake standing there, dripping wet with water. You saw Jessica and Alyssa on the other side praising his biceps.

Ryan stands up, the water splashing onto the edge of the pool.

"Watch it!" You say, snatching your dry towel away.

"Sor-RY!" He says, pulling a face. He suddenly looks away. "Oooh girl look who's here!"

You see Ned and Peter come in through the pool entrance. You'd had a crush on Peter for a long time now. He was smart, kind, responsible and cute. You really had no idea how no-one had asked him out yet, but that was a good thing though, which meant an open opportunity for you.

The both of them were wearing board shorts and rashies. You were kinda hoping Peter would show up shirtless, but guess not. :(

"Go for a swim!" Says Lottie. You were only wearing your swimsuit and flower-print shorts.

"No, no, no, I'm not getting wet"

"Well I am" she says, hiding her smirk.

You look at her perfectly dry body then realise what she really meant. You grab your waterbottle and hit her with it and she bursts out laughing.

"Lottie!" You glare.

You watch as Peter and Ned lower themselves in the pool and wish you were in there with them too.

They start talking and splashing water at each other until you see Jake, Kyle and Noah swim up to them.

"Woah, Parker, nice shirt you got there!" Jake calls.

"Oh, uh, i-I guess" stammers Peter.

"Mind if we take it?" Noah says, flexing his big arms.

You suddenly realise what was going on. The three dudes were going to steal Pete's shirt so that they could embarrass him in front of all the girls and compare his body to theirs.

Kyle and Noah leap towards Peter as he yelps and tries to swim away. They disappear underwater for a minute then rise back up again, Peter not emerging. You start to worry that they might've drowned him, until a head pops out.

Noah flings Peter's shirt around and gets out of the pool.

You try your hardest to peek at Peter's body but the water was distorting it too much. You see the girls on the benches giggle as Peter stands in the water covering his chest.

"Come on Penis Parker come get your shirt, it'll be waiting right here!" They call and fling the shirt and it lands directly at your feet.

You lean down to pick it up when a hand stops you.
"Don't this could be your chance" hisses Ryan. You nod and look back to Peter in the water.

Peter couldn't even imagine standing shirtless in front of you. He had a crush on you too, for longer as well.

"Dude, get my shirt!" Peter hisses to Ned beside him.