First Encounter | Peter

Summary: Y/N is new to the school and is late for school. She then bumps into a certain someone and falls in love.

Word Count: 325

"Oh no, I'm going to be late, right? Oh, I don't know?!" you babbled, heading down the street. If you had just gotten out of bed sooner! Ugh!

Out of your eye, a figure walks out from an alleyway and you both fall into each other.

"Oh my gosh, Oh no!" you panicked, afraid you might've hurt the poor boy. 

He sits up, his chocolate hair falling perfectly over his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" he says, standing up. 

"I-I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going, I mean I just didn't see you, I-I-" 

"Hey, um, it's okay, people bump into each other occasionally. It's no big deal" he says. You blush immediately and he holds his hand out. 

You couldn't believe this was happening, and that such a nice, cute boy would apologize to you but it sure was happening. You took his hand and he pulled you up. "I'm Peter by the way" eyy

"Uh, um, uhuh, Y/N" you stammer, your heart beating fast. He picked up your bag and handed it to you. "I hope we meet another time!" he says, before running off. You stood there, still processing what had happened. 

Clutching your bag, you remember about your tardiness. "Oh crap!" you breathe out before running again.

---------------------------

You walk into class, the heat already rushing to your face. "I-I'm sorry I'm late"

"It's okay, normally new students are late," says the teacher. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet the new girl, Y/N" 

Some students wave and smile but you noticed one boy with his head down on his desk. Wait...

"Miss L/N, you can sit next to Peter down the back"

Looking up, his eyes met yours, and you both smiled.

A/N: okay okay a bit short don't attack me I'm having a sorta writer's block at the moment