Share | Peter

Will be told in Peter's POV cause i love writing in that style 😍

Word count: 770

I lay stiff in my bed. I glanced over to Ned on the other side of the room.

Me, Ned, and the whole Decathlon team were on a school field trip in Washington. Just like last year, except without Liz or the whole Academic Decathlon thing and the monument exploding.

The rest of the girls on the team quit since Liz was gone, and there was no point of them being with a bunch of dorks. Flash stayed though, mainly because of the school trips, quiz prizes and the new girl.

Her name was Y/N. She was smart, pretty, funny and kind. She always stood up for me and Ned and the other "losers" whenever Flash and his friends pick on us.

Oh, she's perfect. I love her.

Too busy thinking about Y/N, i didn't notice the shadow hovering over my bed. Jolting upwards in fright I flapped my hands about, smacking the intruder.

"Hey, hey, chill dude it's me!"

Y/N stood there giggling softly, a duvet covering her body. "How-how did you get in?" I ask.

"Oh, I-I picked the lock. Sorry" she says, holding out her bobby-pin.

"No, no, it's ok. What are you doing in our room at 11:52 at night?" I say. "I...couldn't get to sleep, I was lonely in my dorm. So I was wondering if I could stay in yours for the night?" She whispers, her voice music to my ears.

"Oh, o-of course, you could sleep on the floor, I, uh, guess. Oh, um, maybe I can sleep on the fl-"

"What if we share?"

Thank God it was dark or she would've seen my cherry red face.

"Um, y-yeah, if, um, that's ok with you, I guess. Uh, it's okay with me, i-i, uh, yeah" i stammer.

I shift over to the side and she hops in, pulling the blankets up to her neck. The bed suddenly felt warmer, more comforting, more safer. I knew I had to give her space, since I'm a guy and she's a girl, and we we're just two teenage kids in the junior year who hardly talk to each other.

Though she had a completely different idea.

I suddenly feel her legs tangle with mine. Her eyes are closed though. She reaches a hand out of the blanket and places it on my chest, pulling me closer.

And before I knew it she was hugging me in bed like we were a couple or something.

It felt so comforting to be in bed with someone. I look down at her peaceful face.

AAAGH PETER KISS HER FOREHEAD COME ON!!!!

Don't dude, don't make yourself look like a creep.

Without thinking, I press my lips to her warm forehead and her eyes flutter open.

"Oh, I-I am so, so, so, sorry. That's really weird. I-I, i wasn't thinking, I'm so, so, sorry" i stutter.

She smiles and places her lips on mine. I freeze in shock, taken away from the electricity that sparked in my lips. Not only my lips, but my brain and heart too.

She pulls away. "Well I thought it was lovely"

We then hold each other in a tight embrace before relaxing in our arms and falling asleep. I have to say, that was one of the best sleeps I've ever had.

***********

I yawn and stretch my arms out. Y/N lies beside me, still asleep.

"Dude"

I look down and see Ned at the foot of the bed, a look of complete shock and confusion plastered on his face.

"You're sleeping with a girl!" He whisper/squeals.

"Oh right, she came into our room last night and I let her sleep with me" i say, sitting upright, gazing down at Y/N's beautiful face.

"Did you guys, like, do it?"

I open my mouth in shock. "What? Dude, no way! I'm only 15 bro! And why would we do it when you're in the room as well!"

Our conversation was interrupted when Mr. Harrington and the boys open the door. Their gazes quickly went to Y/N.

"Ok. What is going on?"

"What the hell?!"

"Oh. My. Gosh."

"BRO"

A/N: lolol i would just love to cuddle with Peter Parker in bed. *dies of fluffiness*

It's be so warm

And he'd warp his arms around me/you

Singing you a lullaby

AAAGAGAAHAHAH I NEED TO GO TO BED BUT I NEED A PETER PARKER SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND ONE