Private Jet | Tom Holland

Based on one of my best dreams ever
Ok i know some of this may be very incorrect or unlikely but this is Wattpad and yes people can make up whatever they want.
F/C= Favourite female celeb

Word count: 1148

You stand in the airport, looking down at your tickets. It was too late. You missed your flight.

You just stand there, looking like a depressed loser.

A flight attendant goes up to you. "Excuse me miss, are you alright?" She asks.

"I-I didn't catch my plane" you mumble, looking down.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss, there's going to have to be a fine for missed flights. Where were you supposed to be heading?"

"Los Angeles" you say, her eyes brightening.

"Oh, there is a passenger here who is taking a private jet to the same destination. I could ask if it would be okay with him if you traveled with us"

"Oh, Yes, thank you! I would love that!" You exclaim, following the lady.

You continued to walk through the place and head outside. You saw the jet and a group of boys standing around.

"Mr. Holland, this young lady here has unfortunately missed her flight. She's traveling to L.A, and I, well we, were wondering if she could board the jet with you?" She says.

Mr. Holland turns around and you blush.

He sure was good looking, brown waves that weaved on his head, chocolate brown puppy eyes and a sharp jawline.
You were sure you saw him somewhere but you just ignored it.

"Hey, the name's Tom" he says, shaking your hand. You blush and nod. "Y/N"

"Uh, yes of course Y/N can fly with us! There's room for loads more on the jet!" He laughs. His laugh is so cute.

"Right, Miss, uh," the stewardess looks at your passport. "Miss Y/L/N, I'll take your luggage and you can hop on!"

She grabs your suitcase and struggles to pull it up the stairs.

Tom bows and beckons you to go after. "Ladies first" he says. You giggle and step inside. The air smelt very fresh and pristine, with soft leather chairs on either side. You take a seat down at the end knowing you had to give Tom and his other friends/brothers? Peace.

"It's nice isn't it?" Says a young man with blondie hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Harrison. I'm Tom's best friend. And that's Sam and Harry. They're his brothers"

Sam and Harry wave and you smile back.

"Why don't you sit across from us?" He suggests. Tom and his brothers sit down in some seats and you grab your backpack and sit across.

The plane takes off and you sit down. As soon as it ascends properly into the air, You pull out your drawing pad and start sketching a dress. You were designing a dress for F/C and she had said she wanted it to be peach.

You feel someone's presence behind you and you glance up. Tom stands there, smiling.

"Wow, that's really good. Honestly. Are you an artist?"

"Yeah, and a designer"

"Haha, you could probably draw me in my Spidey suit" he says.

OHhhHHHhhHHH

"Oh, I knew I saw you somewhere! You're the new Spider-Man actor!"

He laughs and smiles. "Yeah, yeah I am. Guess you're lucky to be in a jet with me!" (Omfg yes u r lucky girl)

You blush and couldn't believe you were in a jet with an actor. He also smelled really good, his cologne just made you want to slip on his hoodie and smell his scent forever.

"Haha, yeah I guess" you say, looking down so he wouldn't see your red face.

"So, uh, do you want me to draw Spiderman?" You ask, turning to a new fresh page. "Yeah, sure, it'd be awesome if you did" he says. You grab out your stationery and start sketching. Tom goes back to his seat, little did you know that he was staring at you the whole time.

Tom POV
"Dude, she's just, so talented. And so pretty" i say as I gazes at Y/N's Y/H/C hair. It falls gently over her face, which then results in her tucking it behind her ear.

"Tom, you are so in love. Ask for her number" says Sam.

"No, I-I can't. Not right now. I'll ask her when we get there" i mutter.

Me and Haz and my brothers talk for a few hours, drink a few drinks and play cards before Y/N stands up.

"I'm finished!" She says, her smile brighter than the sun.

She shows us the drawing and my mouth drops in shock.

It's so detailed you could mistake it for a photo. "T-that's amazing, Y/N" I stammer.

"Oh thanks, here, you can have it" she says, ripping it gently and neatly out her book and handing it to me. It even has her signature at the bottom.

"That's so cool!" Yells Harry. His mouth just dropped open like he just saw a cat pirate riding a unicorn farting rainbows and bubbles.

"Aww thank you" you say, each of them giving their opinion about it.

A few minutes later

"Well, Tom, thanks for letting me travel with you" you say when all of you exit the airport.

"Oh, a-and, by the way Y/N, i was going to ask you if I could have your number?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Wow, of course! Here!" You reply, reciting it to him as he enters it in his phone.

"Thanks Y/N. For the picture. I'll see you again soon"he says before he enters a limo with the rest. You catch a taxi to a hotel.

Tom

Hey Y/N, what's up?

Oh, nothing much. You?

Oh I was wondering if u wanted to go out to dinner with me?

Oh that would be lovely! What time?

How about around 7. Will pick you up

Thanks Tom, see ya there!

A few months later
-----------------

"Babe?" You say, walking over to your boyfriend.

"Yes darling?" He says, turning around and seeing your new drawing. It was of the Avengers, all shot in a scene where they were battling Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

"Darling, that's amazing!" He gasps as he takes it and admires it. "We're definitely framing this one!"

You smiled, giving him a quick peck to the lips. He places the drawing on the table and grabs your cheeks, crashing his lips into your yours. He gives you a passionate kiss, not steamy but sweet, as you look back to admire the artworks on the wall.

"I love you Tom"

"I love you Y/N"

A/N: yay i loved this so much.

If u want to read about my dream then go check out my dreams book, 21 January. You'll find it there.