~Flirting | Spiderman

This was inspired by that episode in The Amazing Spiderman where him and Black cat have this really flirtatious fight like omfg Peter Benjamin Parker!

Word count: 950

You crawled through the vent, your knees hurting from the screw bumps. "Stuff this" you say.
You come to a dead end, with the only exit being down. You got out your rope and tied it around your waist before lowering yourself down.

It looked like you were in a lab. You saw different types of machines everywhere, files and computers. But what really caught your eye was this black liquid thing in a huge, glass container. What is that?

It wiggled around. Is it alive? You were just about to put on your hacking device on the lock when you hear someone above you. "I wouldn't touch that if I were you"

Spiderman POV
I hang onto the ledge looking around. I suddenly heard clanking in the vent. I clutched my wrist. What could be in there? A giant lizard? A man with tentacles?

Two feet popped out of the vent and a figure came out. She was wearing all black, black boots, black pants and black hoodie. I couldn't see her face though because she had her back to me.

She slid down the rope, landing in front of Dr Connors' lab project. I crawled lower. She was pulling something out her backpack. A robber. Before she could do anything else, i called out.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you"

The girl looks right at me and i freeze.

It's Y/N.

I stammer. "Uh, m-miss, I don't know what you're doing but I don't think it's legal"

She presses a button on her waist and the rope goes up till she's my level.

"Oh I'm sorry, does that belong to you?" She says, smiling. Her voice sounded alot more bold and confident. I liked this version of her.

"Uh no, but i know that's not yours" i say hanging upside down on my web, like her.

"Haha. I see my friend was a little too weak for you back there"

"What? He's your friend? How do you even cope?"

"Listen honey it's a long story"
My tummy bounced when she called me honey.

"Oh I-" i stop halfway when she wraps her legs around my waist, pulling us closer, making me feel uncomfortable, but comfortable at the same time.

We spin slowly around. "Well Spider, now that your here, how about a little one-on-one?" She says, unzipping her jacket. I feel my body start to sweat. (Heehee)

Her jacket falls off to reveal a black body suit (like what Black Widow wears)

She swings her legs around, hitting me on the side lightly. I swung side to side, as she came in with another kick. I stuck out my leg and put my foot on hers, propelling us away.

She spun gracefully in a pirouette before swinging back to me, swinging a punch to my chest.
I wince in pain. "Woohoo! Over here!" She calls.

Reader POV
You felt amazing in my new suit. Striking, confident, badass, as Deadpool would call you.

You swing back and let your gloves stick to the wall. He swings towards you, And you throw another punch, only to your fist trapped in his web. The vibranium dagger hidden in your wrist bracelets shoot out. You cut the web in one swift motion.

"Better not get your goop in my hair"

"Don't worry, it comes off with peanut butter or ice" he says.
You giggle. Damn. Even your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman can get a bit naughty.

He jumps next to you, shooting another web. You swing out of his reach, curving your body so that you could swing back round to him again. Your dagger once again coming out, you swerve so that the blade cuts through his web. He yelps as he falls down to the ground, groaning in pain.

"I thought your web was supposed to be unbreakable" you giggle, lowering yourself down slowly.

"It isn't to pretty girls like you"

"Oh please stop" You smirk, cupping your warm cheek with your hand.

"My aunt always told me to be honest" he says, looking up at you. "Maybe we could hang out sometime?"

You land so you were standing above him, legs on each side of his waist. You bend down, holding a finger to his chin. "Maybe. I'm not even done with you yet" you say, grabbing his ankles and zooming back up again.

You twirl round and round, making him dizzy. "Dance for me Spidey!" You yell, though the only moves he could make was flailing his arms around while you spun him.

You let go of him as he goes flying into the wall. He smacks into it, using his wall-crawling ability to keep him up. He holds his head. "Give up yet?" You call.

"I'd never give up you" He shoots his webs at you and you dodged them as you swung side to side.

Suddenly there was a bright glare of light. The lab lights were on.

"What the heck is going on here?" Says a man, looking up at the two of you.

"Dr Connors!" Cries Spiderman.

"H-How do you know my name?" He starts walking forward.

"I uh..." Spiderman starts. No way you were gonna get caught up in this.

You press the button on your belt again and your rope goes up. "Two's company but three's a crowd" you state before climbing out the open window.

You look down the alley and see Deadpool, tied up in the web.

You laugh. "Oh, look who it-"

"Don't start."

Spider-Man & Deadpool ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara