Just That Girl | Peter

Ok so I watched Another Cinderella Story with my cousin and I am so shook over the black & white ball scene, omg, i was just like have to make an imagine!!! So Peter can dance really well and so can you. Just ignore the fact that it says Joey cause that's the name of the dude singing the song in the movie.

Word count: 2030

You hear a knock at the door and you rush to go open it. Y/F/N stands there holding two clothes bags.

"Ready for the ball?!" She squeals. "Hell yeah!!" you say, jumping up and down.

The two of you proceed to your room and put on your dresses. You put on your red dress as your best friend put on hers. The two of you did each others makeup and hair.

"OMG Y/N you look soooo classy!" She says. "Aww you too!" You reply, staring at your reflection in your mirror.
You did look classy indeed. You could hardly recognize yourself without the messy ponytail, jeans and hoodie jacket.

As you make your way down the staircase your dad comes out. "Wow, wow wow wow. You guys look amazing" he says, exaggerating his face. "Oh come on dad, stop it" you giggle, turning slightly pink. "Thanks Mr. Y/L/N, you don't look too bad yourself" Y/F/N says, gesturing to his very stylish plain t-shirt and sweats.

"Mom, Y/F/N's going to drive us to the school ball. Is that okay with you?" You say, walking into the kitchen where your mom was preparing dinner. "Oh sweetie you look so beautiful!" She says. "Yes of course only if we take pictures first!" She says, grabbing her phone.

You and Y/F/N pose as your mom praises the both of you. "Ok, ok, mom, I guess that's enough pics now. See ya later!" You say. "Drink safely!" your dad calls. You and Y/F/N hop into the car and drive to the ball.

Peter POV
"Dude, you look like one of those boy band members" says Ned, laughing his head off.

"Oh shut up. At least I don't look like one of the Men In Black" i say, pointing to Abraham. Carter starts singing the M.I.B theme song and we burst out laughing.

We were at Ned's house, me, Carter, Abraham, Declan, and Seymour. We were getting ready for the black & white ball, and everyone was going to be wearing masks.

"I wonder if we'll dance with one of the cool girls and they'll never know it's us" says Declan, fixing his tie. Most of us were wearing tuxes but i decided to go with black pants, a white shirt and a black vest. I placed a black hat on my head and put on my mask.

"Just make sure I get back to my place before 12:00 or May's going to kill me" I say. "Dude of course we'll make sure" "You guys ready?" I say. "Well we all looking fine, so i guess so" says Ned. After we take pictures we head into Ned's Dad's SUV and head towards school.

***********

Music blasted in the school gym as bodies swayed to music.
"You dare me to ask someone to dance?" Shouts Carter over the loud chattering.

"Yeah dude go ahead!" We all say. He walks up to a girl with curly hazelnut hair. "Hey! Nice dance moves!" He says. The girl turns around and laughs. "I'm not much of a good dancer!" She says.

The pair take it to the dance floor while the rest of us stand near the snacks table. I pour myself some punch.

We see some guy with huge angel winds walk up to us. "Dustin?" Says Abe. "Ey man, why did you tell me this is a costume party? It is the black and white ball"

"Aw you look good, man. This is sharp" says Declan, pointing to the feathery wings on Dustin's back. "I do clean up good, huh?" he says, shrugging his shoulders.