~Superhero? | DP, SM

Word count: 806

"What's black, red and is totally not badass?"

"Deadpool" you mutter. For the past 8 minutes he had been cracking up really bad jokes and puns. You were on your nightly patrol and you two were on top of a building.

"Ha NO a bleeding robber. I'm badass"

"Yeah you're ass is definitely bad to look at"

He starts laughing as you roll your eyes. "Your ass is definitely good to look at....for PETER!" He exclaims, making You blush uncontrollably.

"Seriously, stop with the Peter-butt thing" you giggle.
You stop suddenly when you hear a noise that sounded like someone yelping.

"Shhh did you hear that?" You whisper. "Looks like it's time to make the chimi-f*cking-changas" he says, rubbing his hands. "Wait, we don't know what it is yet, they might've just fell and hurt themselves" you say as you hold his wrist.

You peer over the building to see a red figure untangling itself from some garden wire. "That dude looks like me!" Says Deadpool, a little too loud. "Keep it down!" You hiss, tugging the top of his mask.

The figure turns around and You see the familiar face. Spiderman. I wonder what he's doing here. "Wade, we have to go follow him" pulling out your flashlight from your backpack. "You mean Spidey-boy? Damn, he looks so like me" Wade says, getting up and stretching. "Let's go"

***********

Deadpool POV
I followed closely behind Y/N as we snuck around the backdoor of the building. I couldn't wait to meet Spidey-boy. He was like my doppleganger, It Was like I banged with a spider and this was my child.

I grabbed out my guns and loaded them. "Hey," i say. "How about I go after Man-Spider and you check the building?"

"Yeah alright, just don't kill him, okay?" She says.

"Of course not, the little fetus is too precious to be harmed!" I stomp my foot and point my hand upwards. She laughs. "Ok, call me if you find something interesting inside!" I say, running off.

I hum to myself quietly. "Hmmm yeah yeah......off with your head....f*ck yeah.....hmmm
hmmhmm"

I back up against a corner before looking around the edge. I saw Spider-dude crawl up to the edge of the building and stopping at the window.

"Oi Arachnid-child!" I shout. His head turns to me. "Arachnid-child?" He says, cocking his head to one side.
"Yeah whatever your name is, Guy-Spider-"
"It's Spider-Man!"
"Yeah yeah alright Spidey-boy!" He shakes his head, i could tell i was pissing him off alot. "And who are you?" He says, crawling down to my level. "Deadpool" i said, flexing my biceps.

"You a superhero?" He asks.

"Um.....sort of...kind of an anti-hero type of hero" i say

Spiderman POV
Well this guy was a real show off. He looked quite similar to me, red suit, white eyes. He had such a cocky attitude and a silly sense of humour. He knew my name, he just teased me because of it.

"Alright Human Spider, what are you doing here, on this very pleasant night all alone near a building? You tryna break in? If not i shall let you continue" I say.

"W-well, Deadpool, the front door's not open, so i have to get in through the window" he stammers. "What's in there?" I question him.
"Um...just science equipment and stuff. It's a lab"

"And why do you need science equipment?"

"It's for my suit...a-and stuff"

"Are you allowed to use it?" He says, leaning against the wall, trying to play it cool.

"Well yeah Dr Connors said i could borrow some" i answer. He straightens his back and stands upright. "Oh okay..." he says.

Haha I just made him look stupid!

"Well, Spider-Man, since you're not doing anything bad," he sighs, "time for you to EAT SHIT!"

He whips out two katanas and swings them towards me. "Surrender, b*tch!"

I flip backwards an land on the wall, dodging bullets while he fired at me with his pistol.

"Dude what the hell?!" I yell. "I didn't even do anything!!"

I shoot a web at his gun and grab it. "You shouldn't be carrying dangerous weapons around, ya know?"

"No, my leverage!" He grabs out another gun. And points it right at me.

"Karen, activate web grenade!" I say. I shoot the web down on the ground in front of him.

"Haha, you MIS-" the web explodes all over him, leaving him trapped on the wall. "Ew what the f*ck is this stuff? Your spider-jizz?" He yells.

"Ew, w-what? No! It's just a bunch of chemicals!" He says, before opening the window and crawling inside.

"F*ck You!" I shout.