•••TWO•••

Jongin soon arrived at Chanyeol's house, becoming comfortable immediately as the latter's mother had already left.

"So what you wanna do?" Chanyeol asked.

"You owe me a game of Rocket League, remember?" Jongin asked.

"Okay, let's play," Chanyeol said, turning on his Xbox. "Did you talk to Lisa?"

"Got her number," Jongin smirked. "She's a great girl. Nice personality, cute face — she's perfect, kinda."

"Glad for you, dude," Chanyeol grinned. "So I beat Sehun's ass in basketball today. Namjoon played with and got put on Sehun's side — I played with Mingyu. Namjoon is a good player, but he trips 24/7."

"Namjoo?"

"No, Namjoon. With a N at the end. Namjoo is a senior, I don't have time for that guy."

"Think I can hit it with Lisa?" Jongin asked.

"As if. You won't get more than PDA," Chanyeol scoffed.

"Fuck you, dude."

The two played Rocket League for a while before deciding to go sit on the roof. Chanyeol grabbed two packs of Oreos from the snack cupboard and and they proceeded to climb onto the roof from his mother's room's balcony. Jongin nearly slipped and Chanyeol almost put his hand on bird crap, but their climb was successful.

"Bro, I'm thirsty," Jongin complained.

"I almost put my hand in bird shit, I'm not getting down now," Chanyeol said.

"Fuck," Jongin cursed. "Whatever. I can survive for now."

The two lied on the roof in their usual position — Chanyeol had his arm out for Jongin to lie on. This time, however, Jongin lied on his side, facing away from Chanyeol. He intertwined their fingers nonchalantly and closed his eyes. Chanyeol kept his eyes open and looked at the sky lazily. It was just past 20:00, so most lights were off. And due to winter slowly approaching, the sun was setting much earlier.

"My mind hurts," Jongin complained.

"Same," Chanyeol sighed, opening his packet of Oreos in a struggle. The wind blew over them gently, ruffling Chanyeol's brunette hair. Jongin's own hair did the same action as Chanyeol's.

"Did you do the English exercise?" Jongin asked.

"When have I ever properly done school work?" Chanyeol asked. "The party is tomorrow night. Think you can make it?"

"I'll say I was studying," Jongin said. "I haven't gotten hammered in weeks. I need this."

Chanyeol yawned. "Come on, let's go shower and sleep."

The two finished their Oreos and carefully climbed off the roof. The two showered together — it was not unusual to them at all. They've seen each other naked hundreds, if not thousands of times. It was a norm for them. They pulled on their boxers — Chanyeol a Minion pair and Jongin put on a plain black pair. Jongin put on a vest while Chanyeol slept shirtless. The two proceeded to climb into bed with one another. Chanyeol pulled Jongin close and held his waist with one arm and Jongin faced the taller male's chest.