•••ELEVEN•••

Shownu is my new baby, I love him, plz give him the entire world because he is a squishy baby. Thank you for your attention

•••

Chanyeol groaned, plopping onto the bed beside Jongin. His left limbs were on Jongin's body. Chanyeol squeezed his limbs tightly around Jongin's slender body.

"Jonginnie~~!!"

Jongin groaned as well. "What, you giant Yoda?!"

Chanyeol pouted. "I'm bored."

"Go hang out with the hoes," Jongin replied tiredly.

"Everyone's busy with their own shit," Chanyeol sighed. "Let's make out. Like best bros."

Jongin fell silent, as if he was seriously considering it. "No."

"Let's go to the pool," Chanyeol suggested. Jongin sighed.

"I'm lazy," he whined. Chanyeol turned his head so that it was embedded in the crook of Jongin's neck. He placed soft kisses on the same spot for a bit before Jongin sighed. "1 hour."

"2."

"1 and a 1/2."

"Deal."

•••

Chanyeol frowned and picked up his ringing phone. "Hello?"

He immediately heard sniffling. "Ch-Chanyeol..."

He frowned. "Baekhyun?"

He heard sobbing this time. "It's... Baozi... he..." Baekhyun began sobbing again.

"What did Minseok hyung do?" Chanyeol asked.

"I need someone to talk to right now. I don't want to talk over the phone."

"Okay, I'm at home. You can come over. Jongin just fell asleep, so we can talk for as long as you want."

"Okay. I'll be there just now."

Chanyeol hung up and waited in the front yard for Baekhyun while drinking a Monster. After about 10 minutes, a figure sat down next to him.

"Talk."

Silence reached Chanyeol's ears. He just heard silent sobbing coming from Baekhyun.

"Tell me what he did," Chanyeol said, sitting closer to Baekhyun to pull him into a hug. Chanyeol was somehow naturally loving.

"H-he... called me a m-manwhore and a slut... and tried to... he tried to..."

Baekhyun began sobbing again. Chanyeol stroked the older's brunette fringe softly.

"Minseok is like that. He probably didn't mean it. He was probably very angry," Chanyeol said.

"I'm done with him. He frustrates me," Baekhyun mumbled. "You're the only one that's there for me. No one else cares about me."