•••FOUR•••

Jongin sat on the side of Chanyeol's bed. The said male was under the blanket, listening to music on his phone. Jongin picked up the phone — airplane mode. Chanyeol's nose was red and there was a packet of used tissues on his bedside table.

"Why don't you want to talk to us?" Jongin asked.

Chanyeol paused his music. "I slept most of the time and my phone kept vibrating, so I just put on airplane mode. It was annoying."

"You have a cold?" Jongin asked. Chanyeol nodded. "Should I stay here with you?"

Chanyeol nodded again. Jongin pulled off his jacket, and squished onto the bed beside Chanyeol. The older moved over so Jongin could be more comfortable. Chanyeol held Jongin's waist and Jongin lied facing Chanyeol's chest. Their legs got tangled up with each other, but the two were comfortable.

"We missed you at school. Class was boring," Jongin mumbled.

"It's boring at home without you," Chanyeol said. He lifted his head, picked up a tissue and blew his nose. He discarded the tissue and lied down again.

"Go online for Rocket League later, please," Jongin asked. "I'm alone, so it's gonna be boring."

"Stay with me then."

"Is it okay if I do?"

"Sure, bro. I'll give you something to sleep in and wear for school. Or you can fetch something first."

"I'll go get something at home."

However, Jongin made no move. He stayed in Chanyeol's embrace, almost falling asleep. He liked sleeping with Chanyeol. It was the most comfortable thing in the world and Chanyeol felt the same way.

Jongin's eyes soon closed and the two males fell asleep together.

•••

"Yay! Chanyeol is back!" Sehun cheered falsely.

"Shut up," Chanyeol grumbled. He plopped onto the grass beside Jongin and the two immediately got comfortable with one another. Chanyeol held Jongin's waist with both arms and buried his face into his chest.

"Let's go to the beach today," Luhan suggested.

"I'm lazy," Chanyeol said.

"I'm in," Jongin said. He looked at Chanyeol and pouted. Despite not being able to see what Jongin was doing, he could sense it. He sighed heavily.

"Fine." Chanyeol sat up. "What beach, though?"

"The closest one," Luhan answered. "Who else is coming? Maybe I can organize snacks for all of us."

Chanyeol, Jongin, Junmyeon, Sehun, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Yixing, Minseok and Kyungsoo all agreed to go to the beach.

"Damn," Luhan cursed. "Okay, Sehun, you're helping."

"Fine," Sehun agreed. "Hey, thanks for giving me what I wanted at that party."

"What did you give him?" Chanyeol asked.

Luhan chuckled. "Head."

"Gross," Chanyeol cringed.

"Wait, you don't know what you two did?" Yixing asked.

Jongin frowned. "Me and Chanyeol?"