•••SIXTEEN•••

"You're an idiot."

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "I am?"

"It's not new," Junmyeon rolled his eyes. Chanyeol glared at him and showed him middle finger.

"Anyways, why am I an idiot?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because you're blind and stupid and inaffectionate," Krystal continued. "Jongin and I are back together, and he doesn't seem happy at all. What he had with you was some miraculous shit. Just get back together with him."

"Well, aren't you the perfect girlfriend, offering your boyfriend to the world," Zitao said.

"Shut up, Eye Bags," she rolled her eyes. "Fix things with him. He's not happy with me. He's happy with you."

Zitao thinned his eyes. "Eye bags...?"

"She has a point," Minseok piped up. Baekhyun sat down on the curb beside Yixing, who was staring into the distance for almost 15 minutes straight. Krystal began walking away into the direction of Jongin's house. They most likely had a date.

"What do you mean 'a point'?" Chanyeol frowned, opening a lollipop.

"Jongin was so happy with you when you were together," Minseok continued. "He spoke about you a lot too. He enjoyed being with you so much."

"Yeah, so?" Chanyeol asked. "That's in the past. I don't want to talk about what we were in the past."

"It was all my fault," Baekhyun mumbled.

"It wasn't," Chanyeol sighed in exasperation.

"It wasn't your fault," Jongdae said.

"We need to talk about this. We're fuckboys, but we care about each other in our group," Minseok said. "It's okay to fuck around, but you and Jongin were special. You love him, right? He loves you - I know he does. It's not in the past. It's still happening and it's not going to stop. And yeah, you were stupid and allowed yourself to get tempted by Baekhyun - sorry, Baekhyun - and that's why Jongin isn't going to risk his feelings for your stupidity. So better yourself and get Jongin back, you idiot."

Chanyeol remained silent for a bit. Everyone also fell silent, waiting for Chanyeol's reaction. The tall Yoda suddenly chuckled.

"Was it that obvious that I loved Jongin...?" he mumbled.

"Yep," Luhan chuckled. Sehun, Kyungsoo, Minseok and Junmyeon nodded.

"You handled the relationship dumbly, to be honest," Zitao commented.

"I get it, I'm stupid," Chanyeol sighed.

"Here's some advice - best not to act on it, though," Yixing began. "You love Jongin and he loves you. Tell him you love him and that you'll change for him. If it's like any if the BIGBANG fan fiction Jongin has on his phone, he'll tell you not to change and admit that he loves you too."

"Jongin reads BIGBANG fan fiction?" Jongdae frowned.

"Yep," Yixing nodded. He stared into the distance for a bit and nodded again. "There was a good GTop one I read, but it got weird after 14 chapters."

"Don't listen to him," Baekhyun sighed. "I think he's high again."

"He's not sharing nowadays," Chanyeol complained.

"Because your stupid resistant ass is a waste of weed," Yixing replied fiercely. "You don't even get high anymore, you just waste my weed, so no more for you."

"Really?" Chanyeol sighed. "How am I suppose to get high now?"

"Buy your own," Zitao scoffed.

"Got a text from Jooheon," Kyungsoo announced. "Whoever's up to getting drunk this weekend, there's a party at his house this weekend. There will be booze, but not a lot, so you can bring your own. No drugs - so Yixing, you're out."

"Going to China this weekend anyways," Yixing shrugged.

"Why?" Junmyeon asked.

"Family shit," Yixing sighed.

"I'll let him know were all going except Yixing," Kyungsoo said, turning his attention to his phone.

"How long do you think Jongin and Krystal will last?" Jongdae asked, picking up his voice after a while.

"Probably a week, like always," Baekhyun chuckled.

"Jongin never lasts long with girls. It's kinda sad," Luhan sighed.

"He does fine with girls -- but better with guys," Zitao smirked at Chanyeol. The other simply rolled his eyes.

"Maybe I should fuck around again," Chanyeol hummed. "See if I can get a girlfriend too. Jonginnie makes me jealous with Krystal."

"Which one are you jealous of?" Minseok asked, raising an eyebrow.

Chanyeol clicked his tongue, moving the lollipop in his mouth (I can only think of the guy from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure while I type this lol). He was getting irritated with his friends. He suddenly got a feeling in his gut -- a feeling of deja vu. Everything felt like it had happened before. He felt like he was definitely gonna end up wasted and drunkenly profess his love to Jongin again.

•••

Chanyeol stepped into math class almost 15 minutes late. His uniform was a mess and he looked tired. Everyone stared at him, even Jongin, who sat in his seat already. People were shocked to see that Jongin and Chanyeol weren't late together.

"And where were you?" the teacher asked.

"Nowhere," Chanyeol snapped, walking to his seat.

"Don't talk to me like that, young man--"

"I can talk how I want," Chanyeol hissed. "Now leave me alone."

The teacher gaped at him. "Chanyeol--"

"Man, fuck you!" Chanyeol yelled. Everyone gasped - even Jongin. The teacher looked ay him in shock. Chanyeol sighed, knowing he fucked up.

"That's it, you're going to the office," the math teacher snapped. He walked over to Chanyeol, grabbed his arm and dragged him out the class. The students began muttering between one another when they left.

"What the hell is up with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun frowned.

"He seems really upset," Junmyeon added.

"I'm gonna talk to him after school," Jongin sighed. "He's gonna be in big trouble because of this, though."

"He gone fucked up," Junmyeon shook his head. "Don't expect him to be at Jooheon's party tonight."

Jongin bit his lips. "Is he being stupid again...?"

"Hopefully not," Baekhyun piped up. "The last time he fucked up, his mom didn't let him hang out past 6pm, which was kinda sad."

"Let's go to him after school," Jongin said. The other two nodded, a bit worried about Chanyeol's sudden angry outburst. Jongin was worried the most — Chanyeol got angry easily, but never had those kind of outbursts. And why was he late? Jongin had to find out — he wouldn't allow himself to be kept in the dark like that.

•••

Short, I know ;-; I'll try to update often because I have writer's block with this fic 😭 I just finished my JunHwan book (plz check it out) and please be patient with me ;-;