•••NINETEEN•••

Jongin was glad that they decided not to tell anyone yet. They still remained as close as they were, which confused their friends. The two were initially so close that it was almost impossible to tell if they were in a relationship or not.

Chanyeol was playing a practice basketball match with another school, and as usual, Jongin was on the side with his red pom-poms, cheering excitedly. Some people around him were confused because red wasn't even the school colour, and his pom-poms were red.

"You better win this match! I didn't stand up at 7am for you to lose!"

Chanyeol looked at him and laughed. Jongdae slapped Jongin's butt. "Sit down, you're embarrassing."

"What, ie it embarrassing that I wave my arms like a madman as I cheer for my boyfriend to win the match? Huh? Is that embarrassing?" Jongin asked as waved his arms further into the air, shaking the pom-poms as he did so.

Jongdae laughed and covered his face. "I swear to God…"

Jongim watched as Chanyeol threw the ball into the hoop from half-way across the field, earning the team 4 points. The crowd erupted with cheers and Jongin cheered the loudest.

"I'm gonna lose my voice after this," Jongin sighed. He took a sip from his Red Bull, put it down beside the empty Red Bull can and continued cheering. Jongdae widened his eyes.

"No wonder he's so energetic…"

"Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!"

"Your eyes have been on Yifan this whole time," Jongdae commented, looking to his left at Junmyeon.

"Yeah, well, he's my future husband," Junmyeon replied. "Look at that sexy man. Damn. Give me some of that."

"You already have… all of that," Jongdae said. "Well, at least our school is winning. Chanyeol is the star player, after all."

The buzzer sounded for the end of the match and the crowd on Jongin'a side cheered loudly.

"WE WON!"

Jongin jumped up from the stands and ran to Chanyeol. The coach yelled at him to get off the court, but he jumped into Chanyeol's arms and hugged him tightly. His legs went around Chanyeol's waist and his arms almost choked the older.

"I told you we'd win. You have no faith in me," Chanyeol said with a pouty tone.

"Of course I believed that you would win. I mean, you're the star player of the team," Jongin smiled.

"Let's celebrate~!"

The boys saw their group of friends run onto the field and all celebrated by hugging Yifan, Chanyeol as Jongin hugged him and Sehun (although he was out of the second half due to a leg).

"Party at my house to celebrate!" Minseok yeleld loudly for everyone to hear. The cheers got louder and he puffed his chest out in pride. But he quickly went back to smiling his adorable gummy smile as he hugged Yifan and Luhan simultaneously.

•••

Chanyeol was a bit tipsy beside Jongin on the balcony of Minseok's parents' room. They sat against the glass doors with soda cups of alcohol in their hands.

"Gosh, to think that we were best friends," Chanyeol chuckled. "I can't believe I fell in love with my best friend."

"Me neither," Jongin replied. "I can't believe that we almost had sex one time. I'm surprised we didn't. I wonder what stopped us."

Chanyeol exhaled a shaky breath. "I… I remember what happened that night. When we supposedly ended up in bed together at Yifan's party."

Jongin turned to him. "You do?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Yep. But, uhm… part of why we didn't have sex was because I was tired and wasted. But… I knew I stopped because I was in love with you. I stopped because I didn't want to break boundaries with you. In my heart, I wanted nothing but to claim you has mine — honestly. But I loved you too much."

"Since then?" Jongin asked. Chanyeol nodded, his cheeks turning a soft pink tone that Jongin quite liked. "Well… not to hurt you or anything, but my feelings we're actually quite recent. I tried to preserve being straight for as long as possible before I accepted that I liked you."

"I mean, I've always been bisexual. I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to lose you as a friend," Chanyeol said. "I thought you'd feel disgusted or something because we were so close as friends. I mean, we held hands everywhere, for crying out loud. I was scared that you'd think that I had feelings for you."

"You dummy," Jongin chuckled. He turned to his right and straddled Chanyeol's hips. "Before I even considered Lisa, my eyes were on you. All of this was useless. That's why I was suddenly clingier. I don't know if you noticed, but yeah. And now that's we've confessed everything, I think it's time."

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Time for what?"

Jongin pecked Chanyeol's lips softly. "Time for you to have some of this."

Chanyeol smirked. "Oh, really? Now?"

"I'm serious, come on," Jongin said, standing up from Chanyeol. He pulled up the other from the cold ground and pulled him further into the room. Sooner than Jongin would have thought, Chanyeol was already stripping him of his clothes.

"As, you have such a cute butt."

"Shut up and fuck it, you retard."

•••

"I knew you wouldn't take this seriously."

Chanyeol grinned. "You enjoyed it, though. It was fun, wasn't it?"

Jongin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You just kept laughing and telling me how much you love me. It wasn't even sex anymore. God, you're such an idiot."

Chanyeol kissed his nose. "But I do love you. More than you love me. And I'm never, ever going to let you go. You hear me? Whether your mother accepts you or not, I'm not gonna leave you. You're mine. You're gonna stay with me."

Jongin sighed. "I fucking love you, Park Chanyeol."

"If your mom rejects you, then… we'll… dramatically run off into the sunset or something. I'm not letting you go. You're mine, Kim Jongin."

Jongin hugged him. "I'm yours, Park Chanyeol."

•••

Double update ayyyyy I'm sorry for abandoning y'all stream Tempo