•••TEN•••

Jongin walked out of the convenience store, putting 3 Monsters into his backpack. Chanyeol had asked him to buy energy drinks so that he could be fueled to go against Yixing in a match. The dimpled guy was surprisingly very good at playing basketball, amongst many other sports. He would be an interesting opponent.

He walked to the park to meet Chanyeol and the rest. It was only him, Chanyeol, Yixing and Baekhyun. Jongin was Chanyeol's cheerleader and Baekhyun was Yixing's cheerleader. Jongin was right before — Baekhyun really just wanted Yixing's attention.

"Go, bro!" Jongin exclaimed, sitting in the bench.

"We're not starting yet — Namjoon and Sanha still have to come," Chanyeol said. Jongin shrugged, taking out one of the Monsters. As soon as Chanyeol heard the click followed by fizz, he walked to Jongin and drank from the can.

"Indirect kiss," Baekhyun suddenly said. Chanyeol leaned down and placed a kiss on Jongin's lips, shocking the younger male.

"Direct kiss," he smirked. Jongin slapped Chanyeol's bare stomach. Chanyeol laughed, clutching his abdomen.

"That was gross!"

The small group of four looked to the left to see Namjoon and Sanha walking to them.

"Baekhyunnie, be the ref," Yixing said. Baekhyun, being whipped for Yixing, agreed immediately.

"Jongin, can I have some?" Namjoon asked, holding his hand out for the can of Monster. Jongin gave the can, as he had 2 more to drink from.

"Cheer loud for me, bro. I'm definitely gonna win," Chanyeol said.

"We," Sanha corrected him.

"No, just me." Sanha laughed and hit Chanyeol's arm.

"Let's get this over with," Yixing called out, bouncing the basketball.

•••

"I'm seriously going to kill you." Jongin pulled Chanyeol's leg forward, cleaning off the taller's bleeding wound on his knee. Chanyeol winced every time Jongin dabbed the wound.

"It's not my fault I fell," Chanyeol pouted.

"It kind of is," Jongin said. "And now, like a good boyfriend, I need to clean you up."

"We still won," Chanyeol smirked. Jongin sighed, taking the bandages out of the first aid kit.

"You won with a wound. Please be more careful," Jongin said. He finished wrapping the cuts and flicked the wound with his finger, making Chanyeol flinch. "If you hurt yourself one more time, I'm gonna kill you."

"You won't," Chanyeol teased. "Come on, let's go fuck around in the kitchen."

"And do what?"

"I don't know, bake a cake and make out."

"Sounds like a plan."

•••

Jongdae laughed as he walked towards the two best friends. He gently pushed Jongin's neck to the side and laughed even louder.

"Oh my God!! They're so huge!" Jongdae threw his head back as he dissolved into a fit of laughs. "How much fun did you have, Chanyeol?!"

"Lots," Chanyeol smirked.

"How did you end up with so much hickeys?" Baekhyun asked, leaning over his desk.