•••SIX•••

Chanyeol yawned as he opened his eyes. Jongin was still next to him, but he was awake. Their hands were still intertwined.

"Finally," Jongin chuckled.

"Was I asleep long?" Chanyeol asked, ruffling his slightly curly hair.

"Sort of — I woke up 10 minutes ago," Jongin replied. "Hey, can... can we talk?"

Chanyeol looked at him. "About?"

Jongin looked down before sitting on his knees. He smiled nervously.

"Do... do you l... like me? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that."

Chanyeol looked down. "Jongin..."

Jongin put his hand up. "Chanyeol, kiss me."

Chanyeol frowned. "Kiss...?"

Jongin leaned forward, placing his lips on Chanyeol's. The kiss stayed innocent for a bit until Chanyeol leaned forward, making the kiss much deeper than what it was. Jongin found himself on the bed again as Chanyeol towered above him.

Chanyeol quickly pulled away. "Dude... uhm..."

"Chanyeol..."

The two stared into one another's eyes. Chanyeol smiled, looking away shyly. He plopped down beside Jongin.

"Uhm, I probably have to get home," Jongin said. Although Chanyeol couldn't see, Jongin held a grin on his lips.

•••

It was Korean language class, and Chanyeol and Jongin were separated. Luhan watched as Chanyeol stared at Jongin. The younger noticed his gaze and smiled shyly at his desk.

"What the hell is happening?" Junmyeon mumbled, frowning.

"Did it happen?" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

"Did what happen?" Chanyeol asked, frowning.

"Never mind," Baekhyun's sighed.

Chanyeol ignored him and stared at Jongin again. Jongin looked back at him and giggled a bit to himself. Chanyeol bit his lip a bit.

"Park, I know Jongin is interesting, but the work is on the board."

Chanyeol gave an annoyed look to the teacher and Jongin rolled his eyes.

•••

Chanyeol and Jongin sat on top of the steps inside the school building. They tried their best to be as silent as possible as they weren't supposed to be inside the school building during lunch time.

"Hey, Chanyeol?" Jongin asked after a moment of silence. Chanyeol hummed in response as he was chewing dried seaweed. "Can... you..." Chanyeol turned his attention to Jongin once he realized his tone was serious. Jongin looked down. "Can you kiss me again?"

"Here?"

Chanyeol didn't wait for a response and placed his lips on Jongin's. Jongin immediately warmed into the kiss and made it more heated than what Chanyeol made it. Jongin felt Chanyeol's tongue enter his mouth, but he playfully denied. Chanyeol bit his lip to allow access, but Jongin pulled away and started the kiss all over again.