•••TWELVE•••

"He wants to practice at his fucking house?" Jongin asked in disbelief. "He's trying to pull us apart. He's trying to break our broship."

"Baekhyun won't break our broship," Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "He said you could come with. He said he feels bad for taking up most of my time which I could be spending with you."

"I still thinks he some weird crush on you," Jongin mumbled, crossing his arms childishly.

"For the last time—" Chanyeol kissed Jongin's lips softly. "—you're the only one I will ever like or love. Okay? You're my best bro. No one can replace you."

Jongin sighed. "I can't help but feel..."

"Left out?" Chanyeol finished.

Jongin chuckled. "Jealous."

"Don't be. I promise, we can make out intensely afterwards," Chanyeol said.

"Why not now?" Jongin asked softly. He placed his lips to Chanyeol's in a soft kiss, and Chanyeol began debating with himself. Should he stay with Jongin and be a few minutes late to his practice with Baekhyun? Or should he keep all their action for later?

You only live once.

Chanyeol deepened the kiss, his hands drifting to Jongin's cheeks. Their tongues fought and intense battle, which Jongin won. He got Chanyeol to the bed, straddling his hips. Not once did their lips separate.

There was a knock on the door. "Chanyeol, sweetie, can you— goodness!"

Chanyeol's mother caught them in the not-so-innocent position and quickly covered her eyes. They stared at the door, staying in their position. If they got out of their position, it would make them seem nervous and guilty for doing what they doing — but they weren't, so they remained like that.

"Chanyeol, angel, could you go to the store for me?" she asked, still covering her eyes. "I need milk and sugar. And coffee."

"After this? 5 minutes, I promise," Chanyeol said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Calm down, they're 18..." Mrs. Park mumbled. "Sure, my angel. Don't... don't take too long."

She left and Jongin began giggling. "You traumatized your mother."

Chanyeol raised his head to capture his lips and spoke in between little kisses. "No — matter. She — will — have — to — get used — to it."

Jongin giggled slightly. "Idiot. Well, I'm gonna hang out with Minseok and Jongdae today. They're just as bored as me."

"Can you buy me a vape while you're out?"

"Be real and smoke cigarettes, Chan."

•••

"Woah — it looks different with no one in it!"

Chanyeol looked around the large house. He had been to countless parties at Baekhyun's mansion, but it was always filled to the brim with people. Now it was empty and he could properly see the beauty of the mansion.

"We can practice in the living room if you'd like," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol vaguely remembered where the living room was. He decided to follow Baekhyun.

They practiced the song for a bit. They had gotten fairly good at singing together, but their harmonizing was a bit off. After about a half an hour, they took a break. Baekhyun brought snacks from the kitchen and they ended up feeding one another.

"Hey," Baekhyun piped up. Chanyeol hummed in acknowledgement. "He's lucky. Jongin's lucky to have someone like you."

Chanyeol frowned. "Huh?"