•••NINE•••

It was nearly 11pm when Chanyeol realized that he was completely wasted. The usual drunk fight between Heejun and Yoongi had already happened which made the atmosphere of the party a bit depressing for a few minutes but as soon as the music was blasting again, everyone got back to drinking. The alcohol was almost over with barely any alcohol left in the bottles. Jooheon and Jaebum mixed together the last bit of vodka, whiskey and Red Bull into a cup into a mixture that would probably taste disgusting, but their drunkard behavior cancelled out their taste buds.

Chanyeol searched the mini mansion for Jongin's beautiful face, but couldn't find him anywhere. He decide to search upstairs, but only the people ready to have sex with a stranger were upstairs. It sickened him to think that Jongin could be in a room with some random person when he and Chanyeol hand even went past making out yet.

Chanyeol began sobering up as he looked around. His body was ready to give up at any moment, but his desire to find Jongin was at large. He pushed himself to look upstairs. He stumbled over a lot of people on the large marble stairs and found himself at the loft. Jongin wasn't there. He searched some rooms, accidentally walking in on a few one-night-stands. He made it to Baekhyun's parents' room, noticing that the balcony was open. He walked out, noticing that Jongin stood there. The younger male had a cup in his hand, which seemed to be void of its contents. Jongin must've already finished his drink.

"Bro, we're not allowed to be up here," Chanyeol suddenly said. Even he noticed that his words slurred over one another a bit.

"I know." Jongin sounded a bit more sober than what he did. Chanyeol decided not to think about how long he could've been standing there.

"How many did you get?" the older asked.

Jongin chuckled. "Only 4. I gave up a while ago after Seungcheol almost got me into bed. I fought him back and he left me alone after that."

"I got 8," Chanyeol said proudly. Jongin chuckled bitterly. "I don't remember who I kissed, but I'll probably remember tomorrow."

"You win again," Jongin smiled. Chanyeol's hands travelled to Jongin's waist and he pulled the boy closer.

"Let's fall asleep," Chanyeol slurred drunkly. Jongin couldn't argue with that offer as he desperately needed to sleep off all the alcohol he consumed.

The males proceeded to lie down on the carpeted area on the floor. They grabbed some pillows and a blanket — the floor felt comfortable to drunk people at some point. Chanyeol grabbed Jongin's waist like a jealous child and held him as tightly as his lazy arms could.

"Let's stop the game," Chanyeol said, his eyes barely even open. "I hate seeing you kiss someone else. It... breaks my heart. Only I can kiss my bro. You're my bro. My only bro. I'll stop making out with other people at every party. Luhan will be a bit upset because I somehow always make out with him, but he'll be fine, right?"

Jongin smiled. Chanyeol sounded so cute when he complained or spoke nonsense while he was completely drunk. He had a cute pout on his lips, making Jongin's heart thump in his chest.

"I will stop." Jongin snuggled into Chanyeol's arms and it took him a few seconds to realize that Chanyeol's body had already given up on him and he had passed out. The music downstairs slowly faded — everyone was probably passed out — well, except for some people who were getting lucky in other rooms.

•••

This morning was particularly good for Jongin as he hasn't consumed much alcohol, but Chanyeol was puking as soon as he woke up. After a good 45 minutes of trying to find their backpacks and Chanyeol emptying his stomach and dry heaving his lungs out, the two made their way to Chanyeol's house. As usual, Chanyeol's mom was at the neighbor's house every Saturday morning, so they had the house for themselves. Chanyeol had the worst headache as they travelled home. Jongin still looked pretty, which was weird, considering that they slept on the floor.

They arrived at Chanyeol's house after a 15-minute bus drive, at directly 11:34am. Chanyeol proceeded to sleep again, ignoring his stomach's constant cries for anything edible. Jongin decided to watch Riverdale on Chanyeol's laptop.

Jongin's mind drifted to the previous night's events and a smile crept into his lips. It was cute that Chanyeol was jealous. Jongin was also a bit upset that Chanyeol was kissing people other than him, but it was normal for two people in love to experience jealousy.

Wait — love? They weren't in love — right? They were just best bros that kissed every so often. It was innocent. Jongin just happened to be most comfortable kissing the person he was closest to, which just happened to be Chanyeol.

About 3 episodes later, Chanyeol had woken up. They ended up spooning one another in silence. A comfortable silence, of course.

"I remember, by the way," Chanyeol suddenly said. "Please, let's stop the game. Only I can kiss you from now on. It upsets me."

Chanyeol sounded so pouty, it was cute. Jongin simply nodded, his cheeks brightening up. He liked being with Chanyeol so much.

The pair frowned when they heard loud banging coming from downstairs. Someone was knocking on the door madly. Chanyeol groaned, walking downstairs to answer the door. Jongin followed, also a bit confused. Chanyeol opened the door and his eyes widened. There stood an angry shorter woman — Jongin's mother.

"Where is that child? I know he's here." She started talking immediately. She looked past Chanyeol and saw Jongin standing behind him with fear in his eyes. She pushed past Chanyeol, giving Jongin's cheek a hard smack. "Such a filthy child. Yah! Do you think it's okay to date men?! Why a disgrace! What will your father think?!"

Jongin was silent, tears forming his eyes. Chanyeol made a move to pull Jongin's hand away from hers and succeeded. She looked at him in shock, baffled by the fact that someone so young could be so disrespectful.

"You! You made my son dirty!" she yelled. "Stay away from my son! Who do you think you are?!"

She was about to hit Chanyeol in his face and he was ready to take the hit, but a hand grabbed her wrist. Jongin's mother looked to the side to meet the eyes of another woman. It was Chanyeol's mother.

"Get out of my house," she snapped. The clearly older woman was shocked.

"Do you know how dirty your son is?" she asked sharply. "He's filthy! Thinking that liking men is okay?! He's dirty!"

"Get out my home. Narrow-minded people aren't invited here," Mrs Park said. Chanyeol held Jongin's wrist as gently as possible as the younger's mother left. Jongin let out a nervous breath, watching his mother walk down the street to their home.

"Did she hurt you?" Mrs Park asked, observing Jongin and Chanyeol's faces. Chanyeol shook his head.

"She hit Jongin, but other than that, she was just yelling," Chanyeol replied. The woman turned to Jongin.

"My child, you can't hide forever. You have to face her sooner or later," she spoke gently. Jongin bit his lips nervously and nodded. "If she hurts you, you can come to us. We will take care of you and we won't let her take you back until she calms down. Remember, you're like a son to me — even if you are dating my real son."

Jongin's heart filled with warmth as she spoke. Chanyeol also smiled a bit. The older woman sighed heavily.

"What do you boys want for supper?"

•••

I need more girl groups in this story. I legit only (confidently) know the members from Red Velvet, BlackPink and T-ARA. Reply with some girls and what group they're from please~~ no limit to how much names you give (≧∇≦)