•••THREE•••

Jongin and Chanyeol arrived about 15 minutes after the party started and immediately zoned in on the drinks. Their main goal was to get hammered quickly and make out with at least 1 person.

An hour passed and Chanyeol was already dancing like crazy with a random female. Jongin had vanished somewhere with Lisa, but Chanyeol didn't care. Chanyeol stumbled to the alcohol table and got himself and other cup of vodka. He drank it quick, the liquid burning his insides, but he loved it.

"Hey! You!"

He grabbed someone's jacket, not realizing it was a male. He quickly turned the male around, pinning them to the wall. He placed their lips together in a lazy kiss, too drunk to know who he was kissing. The male kissed back, so he wasn't bothered.

The pair did nothing but make out against the wall, Chanyeol's hand traveling on his waist once in a while. The noises the person made sounded familiar, but Chanyeol ignored it.

Chanyeol soon got tired of that one person — even if that person was an amazing kisser — and pulled away. He lazily observed the person.

"Baekhyun...?!"

The shorter male laughed drunkly. "Chanyeol! Wow, that was amazing~! Wanna go again~?"

Chanyeol was too drunk to decline. They made out again — this time, Baekhyun's hands roamed Chanyeol as well. Chanyeol pressed his body against Baekhyun's, their heat and scents combining. Chanyeol soon pulled away and went to drink more alcohol.

"Chanyeol—"

Chanyeol turned around, meeting a girl's eyes. Jisoo. Chanyeol finished his whiskey and began making out with her as well. It wasn't as messy and heated as his session with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol grinned in his mind. Best night ever.

•••

Chanyeol groaned, lifting his head. He quickly held it — his head was throbbing. He wobbled as he stood. He felt a warm feeling rise in his chest and he quickly held his mouth as he ran to the bathroom. When he finished, he drank water and searched the medicine cabinet for nausea pills — there was nothing but headache pills, and that was exactly what Chanyeol needed. He felt his pocket — his phone was still there. He took a pill and walked downstairs.

"Shit, dude."

Chanyeol turned around. Jongin was also awake. Chanyeol laughed.

"How was Lisa?" he teased.

"We didn't go too far," Jongin said.

"Too bad. How many?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just 2."

"Damn — I managed 6."

Jongin chuckled. "You win. Come on, let's go home."

The two began walking to Chanyeol's house since it was a Saturday morning and Chanyeol's mom was probably at the next door neighbor's house. While walking, Jongin puked and got some of it on Chanyeol's shirt. Chanyeol nearly threw up at the sight, but managed to take his shirt of carefully and clean Jongin's mouth.

"So who did you get?" Chanyeol asked.

"Lisa and Hyeri," Jongin replied. "You?"

"Areum, Baekhyun. some dude called Jungkook — almost fucked him — and Taeyeon," Chanyeol replied. "Damn. Baekhyun is a hoe at every party."