•••ONE•••

Chanyeol's morning started with him in the best mood in the entire week — he met up with his best friend, Jongin, in front of his house. Both males were late as usual, but they didn't care.

The two walked closely together. They always acted closely with one another. They were friends for an extremely long time and any form of affection was completely normal to them.

"Chanyeol," Jongin sighed heavily. "I want to sleep."

"We can sleep in class," Chanyeol replied.

"I played Call Of Duty all night," Jongin continued. "It's really empty at home."

Chanyeol's fingertips grazed over Jongin's and the younger didn't mind at all. This happened quite often between the two and they hardly cared. When physical affection died down between the two, something was surely wrong.

The two arrived 15 minutes late for their Korean language class and their teacher didn't look too happy.

"Care to explain yourselves?" the teacher asked strictly.

"I broke my leg, Sir," Jongin said. The class giggled at his comment.

"Whatever. And you, Mr Park?" the teacher asked.

"I helped a paralyzed, pregnant 67-year old male across the road," Chanyeol said. The class immediately began laughing. "I think they're fine now. They had to walk to the other side of town but I told them that Korean language class was much more important."

Jongin held back his laugh as he walked to his seat. He took off his hoodie as the classroom was warm. The teacher dismissed them and they sat beside each other in their usual desks. Jongin immediately put his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Write notes, I'm too lazy," he mumbled. Chanyeol took out his book and began writing lazily. Jongin opened his eyes and began playing with Chanyeol's free hand under the desk.

"Cut the PDA, you two," a voice said behind them. Chanyeol smirked at Junmyeon.

"Don't be salty 'cause your man left you," he said.

"Kris didn't leave me, okay? He just wanted to take a break," Junmyeon said.

"Not when he's violating Tao's mouth every other day," Baekhyun commented. Chanyeol released a cheeky laugh.

"At least Junmyeon hyung had a man," Jongin said. "While you're just sitting here, hoping to the many gods of the many religions that Yixing or Minseok notice you."

"Fuck you," Baekhyun seethed playfully.

"I thought you were tired," Chanyeol said.

"I am," Jongin said. He laced his fingers with Chanyeol's and closed his eyes again. "Can't that stupid teacher shut up? Damn."

"So when's the wedding?" Junmyeon asked.

"What?" Jongin was confused.

"No homo, dude," Chanyeol said. "Jongin is my best bro."

"I love you," Jongin smiled. "Not like that."

Chanyeol chuckled. "I love you too. Not like that."

"This was the gayest interaction I've ever seen in my life," Baekhyun said.

"We've said it before, Baek — they're naturally like this," Junmyeon said. "Nothing we can do."

•••

Jongin sneezed suddenly, catching his best friend off guard and making him flinch. "Ah, shit."

"What?" Chanyeol asked.