•••EIGHT•••

Jongin was the first one to open his eyes. He yawned as the sun greeted his eyes. He glanced around — Chanyeol wasn't in bed. So he wasn't the first to wake up. He looked to his side and saw a note.

'You didn't wake up this morning so I couldn't say bye (T ^ T) anyways I wanted to be cheesy and say I wuv u so much~~ ☆〜(ゝ。∂) Don't play GTA or Minecraft (I'll kill u)!!! Stay indoors
— Chanyeol

Jongin smiled, laughing a bit at the note. He stood up, deciding to take a quick shower. He did so, made himself something to eat and returned to to Chanyeol's room. He began playing Nekopara (he didn't know why Chanyeol even had the game), but got bored after about 2 hours. It was 10:46 when he checked the time, so Chanyeol should be in his lunch break.

Jongin picked up his phone, quickly calling Chanyeol. He knew the older had his phone on him. It rang for a few seconds before Chanyeol answered.

"Hello? Jong-Jong?"

Jongin blushed a bit at the nickname. "Hey, Chanyeol."

"What's wrong? Are you bored?"

Jongin nodded, even though Chanyeol couldn't see. He heard a deep chuckle.

"What do you want to do?"

Jongin shrugged. "There's nothing I can do. I've read all my BIGBANG fanfiction already, and you didn't put the wifi password on my phone, so I'm sitting here without the Internet."

"Oops, I forgot. I'll give the password if you call me o—"

"No." Jongin replied flatly. Chanyeol winced and laughed.

"I'll entertain you at the party tonight," he said. "It's starting at 6:30pm. Start getting ready by 6 or before. I'll be playing basketball until 5:00pm because we got a new player, so I'm testing his skills."

"Really? What's his name?"

"I forgot, LOL. Something like Seonghwa, or whatever."

"Sanha, dummy. He's that tall junior, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you're boring. I'll see you this afternoon. Can I come watch your match later or are you playing on school grounds?"

"We're playing at the skate park. You can come watch. I'll pick you up."

Jongin nodded. "Okay. Bye bye — I love you."

There was some silence. "I love you too. With some homo."

•••

Jongin made sure to bring a pair of his stolen pompoms with to this match. He wanted to cheer for Chanyeol the most and red was Chanyeol's favorite colour, so he made sure to take red ones. He stuffed his backpack with anything necessary and made himself pretty, as per usual. He wanted to be boastful and distract Chanyeol with his pretty looks.

Chanyeol soon arrived to pick Jongin up. He arrived at about 3pm. They held hands on their way to the skate park.

"Do you remember Jimin? Park Jimin, the guy?" Chanyeol asked after some silence.