•••EIGHTEEN•••

Two weeks sped by quickly. Jongin couldn't see Chanyeol during the day, but snuck out of his house at night to see the tall boy. Either that, or he'd catch him online on COD Ghosts or Battlefield. Life seemed to relax for Jongin after he broke up with Krystal permanently.

"Excited?" Baekhyun smiled, sitting beside Jongin on the grass. "Chanyeol's coming back to school tomorrow, isn't he?"

"Of course I'm excited," Jongin said. "Then we can properly spend time together. I hate sneaking out at night."

"You're lucky," Baekhyun pouted. "He's very attractive. To be completely honest, I was hoping that I'd have a chance with Chanyeol. But now I like Yixing, and Chanyeol loves you. How cute."

"I can't wait to see him," Jongin grinned. "I just hope things can stay fixed for as long as possible. My mom is still shitty as fuck and doesn't like Chanyeol."

"My mom doesn't know that I know everyone's dick length," Baekhyun giggled.

"Hoe," Jongin laughed. A pair of hands suddenly covered his eyes, making him gasp.

"Guess who?"

Jongin gasped. "Jesus?"

"Wrong, you shithead." A pair of lips were planted on Jongin's neck momentarily.

"PARK CHANYEOL!"

Jongin pulled the lanky make down onto the grass, enveloping his entire body in a hug. Chanyeol couldn't stop laughing as Jongin clung to him like a koala.

"I missed you," Jongin fake sobbed.

"I missed you too," Chanyeol replied.

"You dyed you hair," Jongin gasped. Chanyeol played with his jet black hair proudly.

"I literally did it two days ago and I love it," Chanyeol said, his pride bursting from the seams.

"I really missed you," Jongin sighed. He lied flat on the grass, staring into Chanyeol's eyes. Their hands intertwined naturally and Chanyeol smiled.

"Wow, I don't exist," Baekhyun suddenly piped up. Chanyeol sat up and pulled Baekhyun down onto the grass as he hugged him. "Ah, fuck! Let me go, you fucking giant!"

"Even though you're a dick, I still missed all of you," Chanyeol said, letting go of Baekhyun.

"Yeah… I kind of missed you too," Baekhyun mumbled. "Everyone missed you at school. Junmyeon spoke a lot about you. 'Ah, Chanyeol would say something like that'."

"I can't wait for school tomorrow," Chanyeol grinned.

"I missed you," Jongin sighed. "I want you to nut in me tonight as an apology for leaving me for so long."

"What the fuck?" Baekhyun asked in a high pitched voice as he made a disgusted face.

"I'll do you 20 times over as an apology," Chanyeol smirked.

"You didn't even kiss me," Jongin complained.

"Not now — not with Baekhyun here," Chanyeol teased.

"Later, right?" Jongin asked with a provocative smile. Chanyeol returned the same smile and nodded.

"You two are disgusting. I'm going home," Baekhyun cringed, standing up from the grass. The couple waved at Baekhyun as he left.

"Did you really miss me?" Chanyeol asked.

"Of course I missed you," Jongin pouted falsely. "I only had Sehun here to entertain me, and he's boring unless it concerns basketball. Yixing is never around, and little Jiminie only comes around when Yoongi is playing basketball. Everyone else are crackheads and I can't be around them unless you're here."

"Yeah, they're crackheads," Chanyeol agreed with a chuckle.

"I missed my best bro," Jongin sighed, smiling at him. "I need to tell you — I love you, Chanyeol. I used to be so scared of commitment, but I'm prepared to be with you — if you're prepared to be with me. I know it won't be a problem for us because we already know each other so well."

Chanyeol chuckled, pulling Jongin up as he sat up. He stared into the younger's eyes seriously. "Kim Jongin."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jongin smiled. "Took you long enough."

He leaned forward, planting his lips to Chanyeol's. The older pulled Jongin closer immediately, making the kiss much deeper. However, Jongin wanted to savour the love and inched away when Chanyeol attempted anything dirty minded.

"Ugh, just let me kiss you," Chanyeol said, pulling Jongin's hands away. They ended up on the grass, Chanyeol looming above him as they made out on the side of the basketball court.

"We're not splitting after this, right?" Jongin asked softly.

Chanyeol smiled. "Hopefully not. If your mom gets angry, then come over to my house. We love having you there."

"We don't need to tell anyone," Jongin shook his head. "Our friends can know, but we'll tell them to not speak of it around my parents — if there's an opportunity for them to be around my family."

"You can spend the weekends with me," Chanyeol whispered.

"I did before all of this happened," the other chuckled.

Jongin gave Chanyeol one last kiss before hugging his waist tightly as they snuggled together. Chanyeol truly missed Jongin.

"No more getting uselessly drunk," Jongin mumbled. "No more kissing other people. No more yelling at teachers because you're upset. Fuck Yongguk, he's stupid. Well, don't fuck him. You know what I mean. And definitely no more Baekhyun."

Chanyeol smiled. "No more kissing other people."

Jongin lifted his head. "I love you."

Chanyeol couldn't help but smile. "I love you too."

"And no more saying 'no homo'," Jongin added. "We are officially all of the homo, it's useless saying 'no homo'."

"Speaking of Yongguk," Chanyeol piped up. "I'm not sure, but there was a chance that he had feelings for Krystal. Well, maybe for Krystal's body. And it turns out that Taeyeon and Baekhyun have become close with one another again. Hyuna told me on the way here."

"When did you see Hyuna?"

"About a block away. Did you know that she's dating Hyojong?"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. I'm not completely comfortable with that since he was so close with that Hwitaek guy, but now he's gonna be the third wheel. Sad life for him."

"Is Jongdae the only straight one between our friends."

Chanyeol could only laugh. "Seriously? Jongdae and straight in the same sentence. Ah, you're funny. Real funny, Jongin."

Jongin hummed. "So… he's not?"

"He hasn't come out yet, but he's working on it. He came out me, which is brave of him. Hey tomorrow, we're gonna talk to your mom. I don't care what you say, we're gonna do it."

"We literally just said that we're not gonna tell anyone except our friends. Stick to the program, Yeollie, jeez."

•••

So uhm hi hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm so sorry for delaying this. It's been 4(?) months and I'm sorry. I had nO idea what to write anymore, but now I'm back on track. It's probably because I made so much filler chapters.

Anyways, I'm sorry. And stream Tempo, the bop of the yEAR (except for my queens Spring Day, Love Scenario, How R U Today, Pretty U, Treasure, Mansae, Love Me Right and One of These Nights by Key [stream plz]). Jongin in a crop top really needs to cHILL DAMN. Also Yixing???? My son???? I love him so much?? I want to rant about Tempo and Jongin's verse near the end of the song, but you're probably angry after waiting so long, so I'm gonna give you a double update. Cool? Cool. Thanks to loyal readers and keep supporting EXO ❤️❤️