•••TWENTY TWO••• [finale lol]

"Open your report first."

"No, you go first."

"No, you."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Weaklings. I'll go first." He opened his report and checked his grade averages for all his subjects.  He squealed and jumped up and down. "I passed the year! I'm off to college, bitches!"

"Me too!" Jongdae grinned.

"I passed!" Junmyeon exclaimed. He cheered to himself since Yifan was in another class so they couldn't cheer together.

"I'm 107% sure I failed," Jongin sighed. He opened his report and gaped. Chanyeol did the same.

"I failed 12th grade…?"

Chanyeol showed his report. "Me too…"

Luhan gasped and covered his mouth. "Whoa, you two really failed? Man that's harsh—"

Chanyeol and Jongin suddenly began cheering and hugging each other dramatically. "No more Baekhyun! No more Junmyeon!"

Luhan gaped. "They don't like us."

"I'm upset that I failed, but I lowkey expected it, so fuck you," Junmyeon said, glaring at the two.

Chanyeol laughed. "We're kidding, we both passed. April fools."

Baekhyun frowned. "It's February."

"Oh, shut up, Baekhyun," Chanyeol mocked. "So what's gonna happen after school for you, Innie?"

"Gonna sleep at home for a year before doing an interior design course," Jongin replied.

"I'm going to China with Yixing," Baekhyun said. "I've even been practicing my Chinese."

"Do you like Chinese meat?" Luhan asked with a smirk.

Baekhyun sighed. "I sure do."

"Sad life for me, because I'm fucking off to China as well for a few months before I do my biology course next year," Luhan sighed. "I'm gonna miss all you stupid people. Especially Sehun."

"I'm not stupid," Junmyeon scoffed. "At least Yifan is staying in Korea."

"He's gonna leave you again," Jongin whispered.

"Oh, shut up," Junmyeon hit Jongin's left arm harshly.

"Where is Yixing, by the way?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sleeping in his desk. My poor baby is sleepy," Baekhyun cooed, walking over to Yixing. The boy hadn't had his fix of weed in a week, because he was trying to detox himself before he went to China, which his friends found extremely responsible. Chanyeol could only laugh, however.

"We all have our futures decided, but I have no idea what I want to do," Chanyeol mumbled.

"Well, you got the bare minimum for all your subjects, so I don't know either," Jongin said.

"You could become a sports coach," Luhan suggested. "You were amazing in basketball, so go to a middle school or something and suggest being a sports coach — after some studying, of course."

Chanyeol smiled. "Maybe."

"Our kids are gonna grow up and be addicted to basketball as well," Jongin chuckled.

"We should move in together, by the way," Chanyeol said. "My mom knows someone who is selling their apartment 2 blocks away from the university. It's not up for market yet but we get first dibs if we like it."

Jongin frowned. "Could we afford it?"

"My mom will pay rent until I'm done with school. Plus, she's been meeting up with this super rich doctor that she works with so we'll have some extra cash too," Chanyeol said. "Come on, could you get your mom to pitch in as well?"