Chapter seven - Amber

I take my coffee with me to the schoolbus. I had no time to prepare for today, none.

I meet up with some old friends, they have been worried, of course, i am a shapeshifter. I have a lot of power. I just haven't felt it latley. Just emptiness.

Jessicah shouts out "MAKE A MOVE GIRL!" at the back of the schoolbus, i ignore her, she is one of the popular girls, i have nothing to do with her what so ever.

At the school we are greeted back from the principal, when done he takes me to the side of the yard to talk.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, im good, why?"

He lifts his shoulders in a gest, "I just thought you had a shapeshifter running around making every decicion for you."

"No, i haven't felt her in a month or so, i think we're cool for  now..."

"Okay then, here, your key." i look at him, "I kept it in case you came back, your welcome."

"Thanks." i say, i didn't think he was this nice, i thought he would give me a hole in the basement of the school or something, i abandoned the school basically. I did escape. And i haven't done any homework that i am responseble for. I feel horrible for not doing what i should have done now, god.

I make my way up to the second floor, the hallway with the still broken shower, i thought they would have fixed that by now, apparently not. My room, 234, is untouched, just like i left it.

I open the wardrobe, some clothing are still there, like my favorite jacket i actually have been missing at home. Or my shoes. Or the bag i always carried around. So many memories. So much to do now i guess. I unpack my bags, put everything where it's supposed to be, when i'm done i take a long, well needed shower.

Afte that i look on my schedule, i have a lesson in a half hour, spanish. I hate the spanish language, but i had to pick one to practice on, and it's easy too. So i think i am way off, i will probbably have four homeworks to do after this lesson, and this is just in this class. I am screwed.