Chapter twentyone - Amber

I sit down with my computer on my bed, ii place it in my lap while i lean back on a pile of pillows. I start putting some clam music on, then i put the computer to my side, and i close my eyes. And i fly away. So very far away that you would never have guessed how to even get there, i can't even tell you how it felt, how magical the trip actually was for my perspective. But hell, it was wonderful. And when i open my eyes i can spot a pair of black covered eyyes further back into the white room that i have landed inside. I carefully approach them and as i get closer i know who it is.

Rose.

She stands there, probably wondering what i'm doing here. I got to get some answers. Just something to help me out.

"Hi Rose..." i begin slowly. She stares shrewish at me. Great beginning.

"What do you want?" coldhearted. Ice cold.

"Is something like...going on with you?"

"No, why would there be?"

"I haven't felt you latley..."

"Do you really want to?"  her voice is dark and terrifying. But i keep pushing it.

"No i just, i just felt empty..."

"So, why are you here?"

"What's wrong with you, i know it's something. Tell me." i put my arms in a cross over my chest. Trying to act up a bit.

"No, nothing is going on if you really want to know, i just don't have anything to complain about yet, that's probbably it."

"I talked with the old lady yesterday... or, last night actually..." she looks worried. "And she said you were angry, like plotting something, building up for something.."

"I might just be. You won't know it though. You'll be gone in the dark world when i take you over." she cracks a very annoying smile. I can't stand her. I regret going here now for sure. God i'm stupid.

"Well, just don't kill anyone please....and whatever you do, do not touch Darren."

"Why him?"

"Because i love that idiot of a being, alright?"

"Love?" she tilts her wierd head to the side.

"You know, thinking about someone so much that you can't even sleep or eat, have you ever felt that way?"

"No."

"Then you don't know what it's like to loose a person either."

"I don't."

"So don't touch him for gods sake. Whatever you do, not him."

"What if i choose him either way? What are you gonna do to prevent me from touching him?"

Now my anger is rising to a dangerous level. I hate this monster.

"If you as much as breaths on him, i swear to god that i will find a way to put you away forever." I give her a very mean eyecontact. Telling her to back the hell of him or else she's out.

"Alright, i won't touch your precious little lover..."

"Thank you..." i breathe out in one long heavy breath.

"I think you should levae. He's waking you up."

"Huh..." and just as i say that everything behind me is gone. And i open my eyes again. I'm still in the bed beside my computer, the music is turned off and he's sitting on the edge of the bed. Looking nervously at me.

"What's wrong?" i ask, blinking a few times to get back to the normal vision and not the whiteness i just saw.

"You were gone for more then an hour, i thought something had happend..."

"You have nothing to worry about now, i talked to the bitch." he gives me a chilling eyecontact, even more worried about my word of cohice i guess. I have almost never swore around Darren so  i guess he's just trying to figure out why i just said what i said, i can sence his heartbeat, working overtime.

"What now then?"

"Nothing..."

"Come on, what is it, tell me!"

"Well, you have first of all never said that word around me before, and i just think that's strange."

"I know, but i promise you that if she decides to come out she won't touch you, i made that pretty clear for her."

He puts his hand on my lap, touching me gentle. "I can handle her. I have powers too you know."

"But it's me, i'm doing the whole thing, and if she come out i'm screwed." i breath "I told her that if she as much as breathes on you, she's going down."

"Is that really necessary?"

"Yes, and if you get in trouble i won't be able to forgive myself for it."

"So you told her to stay back."

"Or she's out." he nods. Making no eyecontact what so ever. I understand if he think's that's strange, but i don't want to hurt him at any cost.