Chapter twenty - Darren

I park my black BMW as far from the other cars in the parkinglot as i possible can to not get any scratches on it, it was adter all expencive. I get out of the car ten times faster then her, she''s still learning i guess. The speed takes some time to get used to even if your born as a vampire.

"So, what did you two talk about while i inspected her magnificent house?" i say it in a playfull tone to not upset her all too much.

"A lot. One thing is that Rose is sort of building up something and that could be why i can't feel her like i used to, perhaps she's upset or something..."

"Hm..." is all i can get out.

"I should talk to her, see what's up."

"Do you need help?"

"No, i'll be fine, i know i have the control now. You'r off duty." i crack a tiny smile on the corner of my lips, i know she wants to be in control over herself and all of that, but sometimes its better if you have some help, just in case something goes wrong.

"I just think that you should be careful with her, i mean, she is you, shhe has your body, your mind, and your soul. It could go wrong in so many ways and i just feel like...."

"Darr, please, i know your worried about me at times, but trust me in this one, okay? " she stares into my eyes with her demanding green once, like a hypnotize.

"I don't know if..." she cuts me off, just like i do with her, she's getting the hint at least.

"I can do this." is all she say before hugging me goodbye. And that's about it, i mean, i won't  step in between her and herself.  I watch her walk away down the hallway. She is truly something special. I know she is.